Chapter 62

"Where are they?" Steve asked annoyed. "I bet if you keep eating your popcorn that fast by the time they come you'll be done with your 5TH BAG!" Eddie snapped back annoyed. "HEYYOOOO! Sorry we're so late Nancy was my ride and she stayed trying on heels." Robin said jokingly. "Oh that's fine, Steve spent fifteen minutes choosing if he wanted butter, salt or sugar on his popcorn. Spoiler alert he chose all of them." Eddie said annoyed. Nancy rolled her eyes and grabbed Robins hand, "let's go to the ferris wheel." She said. "Yeah! You guys coming?" Robin asked. "I wanna finish my pop-" before Steve could finish Eddie grabbed his popcorn and threw it away. "EDDIE YOU IDIOT-" "Pipe down it was nearly finished anyway." "You better buy me another one." Steve said annoyed. "Do you want me to buy you another one and waste even more of the money I barley have. Or do you wanna make out with me on the top of the ferris wheel?" Eddie asked flirtatiously.

Steve blushed and tightened his grip on Eddie's hand,

he led Eddie to the line and Nancy and Robin followed them. "How much are the tickets?" He asked. Robin pocked her head up and over the crowd, "10 each person." She replied. "Ten?" Eddie said sadly. He checked his pockets and sighed. "Um, Hey why don't you guys go as a trio, I'll stay back and get popcorn for steve. I'm scared of heights anyway." He lied. "Are you sure?" Steve asked. Before Eddie could answer Steve Robin and Nancy where all pushed onto a cart by one of the workers.

Eddie was alittle upset but he didn't go on the ride but he didn't want to blow all the money he earned.

He went over to the popcorn stand ordered one small popcorn for steve and one can of coke for himself. He went to sit down in a small dark ally way, bit before he could get their he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see noone their, confused he turned back around but... everyone was gone. Confused he checked all around the fair but everyone had suddenly vanished. A blue mist filled the air and he felt his lungs closing up "STEVE HELP!" He shouted terrified.

he sat down on the floor, his head buried into his knees.

"God oh god not again. J-jesus christ." He said. He lifted his head back up and through blurry vision he saw a tall figure looming over him. He rubbed his eyes to see the figure clearly but when he looked back up he didn't see anything, but he felt them. He felt the cool wind fly by his hair,

he felt his joints shaking, burning and shaking. They felt like they where about to bend and snap, Eddie closed his eyes and screamed in pain. His wrists felt like there was a warm liquid running down them all over again.

"Eddie!" Steve shouted. Eddie opend his eyes and saw Steve with his hands on Eddie's face shaking him. "Oh my god Eddie what happened?" Nancy asked concerned. Robin came from round the corner and splashed her bottle of water in Eddie's face. "Bleh! What was that for?" Eddie asked annoyed. "Sorry, last time I saw you you where knocked out cold on the ground." She said. "Eddie are you okay?" Steve asked. "I'm fine! I tripped one a rock and hit my head, OH SHIT MY DOCTOR PEPPER!" He shouted sadly. "You're an idiot." Nancy said. Steve slapped Nancy's arm, "Hey thats my dumbass boyfriend you're talking about." He said. "Keep your voice down, I think I might have seen Jason and the crew earlier." Robin said.