Chapter 49

(SORRY IM A TINY BIT LATE BUT IM SO HAPPY FOR JOE HE GOT NOMINATED FOR THE SATURN AWARDS! Also im gonna start posting every week now. I know this might be anoying but i have huge plans on what Im gonna do considering eddies execution.)

"Steve! Steve! Wake up!" I heard. I got up from bed and saw Eddie standing in the kitchen with a bowl in his hands. "What babe?" I asked sleepily. "I made you cereal. And it's not warm!" He said happily handing me the bowl, "oh, woah thank you sweetheart that's really nice." I thanked him. He smiled happily and went to take out the garbage, "Wayne took that out last night how is it full again?" I asked confused. "Oh well this is filled with all the failed attempts of cereal." He said embarrassed. He came back inside and placed his hand on his hips, "you good? your standing like a mum who just found out her kids been drinking." I said. 

"We have company big boy." He said opening his door fully. Robin, Nancy, Dustin, Mike, Lucas and Will all walked in one by one. "Woah what the hell?" I asked. "My place is apparently the only place who's power is still on out of all these people so while there parents are complaining to the mayor, they get to stay here and soke up in my beautiful, cheap and shitty fan." Eddie said sitting down next to me. "Wait all of the power in Hawkins is out?" I asked surprised. "No just all of our places and some others." Dustin said taking his hat off. "How lucky am I?" Eddie said sarcastically. "So where supposed to sit here all day like a bunch of chickens in a nest?" Robin asked fanning herself. "Well we could go to lovers lake but doctor curly frie over here can't swim. Mike's swimsuit is stained with dirt because the dumbass fell off his bike on the way over here and will can't get his hair wet." Nancy said. 

"Why the fuck am I doctor curly frie?" Dustin asked. "You're body temperature is always surprisingly warm and your hair is curly, also you're short." Eddie said. "I wouldn't be talking you're really short for a 15 year old, it's impressive." Dustin said. "Alright so why don't we go to lovers lake and we leave the kids here?" Robin suggested. "Wait a minute we can't leave the kids here it's unsafe!" I said. "Awwwe Steve you're like a mum. How cute." Eddie teased. "Har har you're sooo funny. No but really I'm super hot." I said. "Take off your shirt then." Lucas said. "Ooo yeah show us your boobs Steve." Robin said jokingly. "There not boobs!" I said. "Then why are they so big?" Eddie asked sarcastically. "JESUS CHRIST THEY'RE NOT BOOBS!" I said crossing my arms. Eddie kissed my cheek and went to his room. Dustin looked me up and down and then looked back at lucas. He whispered something in his ear and lucas chuckled, "What's so funny?" I asked. "Dustin said you have bigger boobs then Mike's mum." Lucas said still laughing. "You litterly all suck." I said annoyed, "Hey stop talking about my mums boobs!" Mike shouted. "I second that!" Nancy said.