Chapter 40

++++++

"Oh wow" I heard Eddie say. I woke up from my bed and saw Eddie staring in the mirror, "what is it-" "So that's what they carved into me." He said putting his shirt back on. "Eddie I'm so sorry-" "it's fine. I'm...... really fine." He said turning back to me. "Hey, I was really high yesterday, did I call my uncle gandalf?" He asked. I laughed and nodded, "oooo he's gonna be mad at me, did I say anything else?" He asked laughing. I bit my tounge and shook my head. Eddie smiled and kissed me, he went back to his room. The phone rang and I answered, "Hello" "Steve! Is Eddie okay?" "Oh hey Robin! Yeah he's fine, he's just got like a giant bandage on his stomach, he can float though. So like if you want we can go to lovers lake!" I said. "Sure! Can I bring my dog Layla?" Robin asked. "You have... a dog?" "Yeah! She's adorable you'll love her." "Alright sure! We'll meet you there in 15." I said. I hung up and went to Eddie's room. "Hey sweetie you up for lovers lake?" "Yeah sure! Just give me a minute and I'll be right out!"

+++++++

Eddie's pov:

I was waiting for Steve to get dressed outside when I saw Nancy, she noticed me and walked over. "Hey Eddie, I wanted to say I was sorry. That day at the party I.... Jason told me Steve still liked me, and I liked him back, I didn't know you two where kind of..... a thing. So mabey if you wanted to hang sometime we could like go to lovers lake or something." She said. "I'm going there right now actually, with Robin and Steve if you wanna come!" I said. "Hey Eddie I'm done- oh hey Nancy what are you doing here?" Steve asked noticing her. "Oh well I was thinking Nancy could come with us to lovers lake." I said happily. "Oh! Sure yeah! Do you have a swim suite or-" "Oh I have one don't worry." Nancy said.

++++++

Steve's pov:

"Hey Robin!" Nancy said. "Oh hey Nancy, and Steve and Eddie! This is Layla!" Robin said letting Layla out of her hands. It was a anatolian shepherd and immediately rushed over to Eddie and started pawing at his stomach. "Ah, I see he can smell the blood!" Robin said pulling layla away from him. "Blood? What happend?" Nancy asked. "Ooo this bad boy!" Eddie said taking off his bandage. "Is that... safe?" I asked. "Probably not but whatever." Eddie said. "Wow.... I wonder who carved-" "Yeah I wonder who carved the name 'Jason' into my stomach! The world may never know!" Eddie said sarcastically. "Did it... hurt?" Nancy asked checking it out. "Oh yeah like a bitch, I was gonna start ripping the rest of my skin out when Jason left but then I got up and started walking home!" He said. "Yikes! Anyway who's going in first?" Robin asked. Eddie rolled his eyes and jumped in. I followed, Robin and Nancy jumped in at the same time. "This is fu-" Eddie was cut off when layla jumped into the water and straight onto him. "OH SHIT LAYLA!" "OH SHIT EDDIE!" "OH SHIT!"

+++++++

"Hey Eddie what are these?" Robin asked. "Oh you found my edibles I see! Yall want some?" He asked. "What's an edible?" Nancy asked. Everyone turned ther head to her except Eddie who turned to Robin and snatched the edibles out of her hand, "why don't you try one and find out wheeler?"