Chapter 21

"Oh my god" Eddie said gasping for air. "I agree" Eddie's hair was messed up to the point you could count the knots in it. "You good?" Eddie asked turning his head to face me "I'm good, are you good?" "Yeah... yeah I'm good." Eddie said smiling. I let out a laugh of happiness and Eddie's jaw dropped dramatically "are you laughing at me?" He said poking me repeatedly. I couldn't stop laughing because of how much he was tickling me. "No I'm not I swear!" I said barley being able to breath. "I love you Harrington, I love you so much." Eddie said burying his head into my chest. "I love you more Munson, I love you way more."

Eddie's pov:

"BOO!" Jeff shouted. "Jesus christ what is wrong with you!" I said smacking his head. "I have the same thing to ask you! What the hell happened yesterday?" Kevin asked. "OH shit the campaign! I'm so sorry I forgot!" I said realising where I was yesterday instead of being at the campaign. "I know what happend" Gareth said hiding a smile, "what? What happend?" Kevin asked "I think Steve can tell us that can't he?" Gareth said looking up at Steve. Steve looked up at Gareth confused. "You don't remember? Let me remind you a bit." Jeff and Kevin put both there drinks down confused at what Gareth was about to say. I quickly jabbed a fork into his hand. "Gareth, how do you know about that?" I asked, he tossed a key across the table, "the spare key you gave me moron, when you didn't show up yesterday I went to check on you." Steve got red with embarrassment. "Also give me my fork back you asshole I want to eat lunch. "I think I'll keep it." "Cmon man lunch is soon over" Gareth begged. I tossed the fork back to him, "rude!" Gareth said annoyed. "Hey uhhh not to be rude but what is pretty boy doing over here exactly?" Kevin asked "number 1 I call him that and number 2 it's personal." I said winking at Steve. "OH MY GOD you 2 are snogging aren't you?" Jeff whispered. "Yeah, congrats on finding out the obvious, but I swear if you tell anyone about this I will stab you." Steve said in cheery tone. "I won't hesitate to stab you aswell" I continued "Yeah the day Eddie's wanted for murder is the day pigs fly." The bell rung and me and Gareth walked to class.

(Fanart by @mille0pede on instagram!!)