Chapter 32

++++++

Eddie's pov:

"You ready?" Steve asked walking into the room. "Ready for what?" I asked confused. "Did you forget? We're going to the pool with Robin." Steve said. "I thought you where joking! I can't swim!" I said. "Why would I be joking? Wait you can't swim?" Steve asked. "Yeah I can't swim! And I also don't touch water unless I'm showering or it's going down my throat." I said annoyed. "I bet I can change your mind about that! Get up and put on this!" "Is this a speedo?" "It's the only other swimming suit I have put it on! I've gotta call Robin." Steve said leaving me alone in the room.

++++++

Steve's pov:

"Here, I'm ready let's go." Eddie said. "Oh.... wow....." I said at a loss for words. "I know I look great but let's leave the staring at a minimum and get going to wherever we're going." Eddie said sarcastically.

++++++

"Harrington would you like to tell me why we're at lovers lake instead of the pool?" Eddie asked. "I'm gonna teach you how to float!" I said happily. "HEYYOOOO!" "And robins here to help!" I continued. "I'm really here to prove you can swim though." Robin said. "What...... do you mean by that?" Eddie asked confused "this!" Robin said. And with that she pushed Eddie into the lake. Eddie splashed in the lake for a bit before Robins expression changed from one of happiness to one of concern. "Yeah I don't think he can swim after all." I jumped in the lake and swam Eddie to shore. "Robin- I'm gonna kill you!" Eddie shouted gasping for air. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I'm fine! It was kinda fun other than the feeling of my lungs filling up with water." He said laughing. "Your lungs fill up with smoke all the time I thought it would feel like the same thing." Robin said sarcastically. "Very funny moron." I said helping Eddie up. "Okay now how exactly do you float?" Eddie asked. "You know how to snow angel? Basically do that but in the water."

+++++++

"That was surprisingly fun!" Eddie said putting his shirt back on."Yeah for you! You learned how to swim and I had a bird shit on my head!" Robin said annoyed. "Yeah but you have to admit that it was pretty funny." I said. "Shut up oh my god. Anyway meet here tomorrow?" Robin asked. "Can't, I've got to go somewhere with my uncle, cmon let's go I'm freezing." Eddie said grabbing my hand. "Oh okay, see you in a few then I guess!" Robin said.