Chapter 20

++++++

"You got that?" Tommy said snickering. "All of it." Jason said showing Tommy all the photos. "Gay peices of shit". Fucking disgusting." Tommy said closing his eyes at the site of Eddie and Steve kissing. "Great, now we need to find a way to get Eddie alone." "It's gonna be hard with Steve sucking up to his ass all the time." "Don't worry. I'll find a way." Jason said.

+++++

Eddie's pov:

"Eddie!" Steve shouted from outside his room. "What?" I replied half asleep "get out of my bed my dad's home!" Steve said pulling me out of bed. My eyes widened and I quickly put on my shirt, Steve shoved me into his wardrobe and his dad walked in. "Hey dad." Steve said pulling his sleeves down, "What's up with you?" His dad said "Nothing." Steve replied. His father grabbed Steve's arm and pulled his sleeves up. "WHATS THIS SHIT?" His dad yelled "NOTHING I SWEAR ITS MARKER!" Steve yelled back at him. Taken aback by Steve's yelling I flinched and a hanger fell. I heard footsteps walking over to the wardrobe and braced myself but I felt the wardrobe shake instead "the wardrobe is breaking down, we might have to get a new one." Steve said. "Hm. I'll try remember. I'm going out again. Call me if anything happens." Steve's father said leaving the room. I ran out of the wardrobe and hugged Steve tightly "Jesus christ I was terrified in there." I said. Steve kissed me and said "no need to be I'll always have your back sweetheart. Let's go over to your place, we can't risk my mum coming home."

++++++

Steve's pov:

I looked over at Eddie laying down on his bed. His hair in a messy bun and his eyes jumping up and down as he sketched on his note pad. He had a cute smile on his face and he hummed a song I couldn't recognise at the time. "You staring Harrington?" Eddie said placing his notepad back down on the floor "sorry!" I said embarrassed. Eddie stood and pulled me up off the floor, I blushed hardly and Eddie pulled me in for a kiss. I placed my hand around his neck and slowly started moving them down his back, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Are you okay with this?" Eddie said in between kisses. "Are you?" I replied, Eddie blushed hardly and swung me onto the bed. I grabbed Eddie's hair "Nice try sweetheart" I said giggling. I turned Eddie back around so was ontop of him, I kissed his lips before moving down to his neck and he gripped his bed sheets. He ran his hands through my hair and kept going down still he reached my lower back. "oh steve~" He moaned. He caressed my chest and I put my both my hands on his face so I had a tight grasp on him.