Chapter 16

Eddie's pov:

Me, Steve and Robin kept running till we got to my trailer and rushed inside. "OH...MY...GOD!" I said trying to catch my breath. "I can't wait to see there faces tomorrow at school." "There faces?! I want to see there hair!" Steve said laughing. Robin and Steve kept laughing but there was one thing on my mind. What was Jason talking about? Why wouldn't I want to keep dating Steve? It's almost like he did something to me that I didn't know about. Maybe he was just talking about the night of the party. Yeah.... yeah that's it.

++++++++

Me and steve walked into school preparing for Jason to jump at us but instead we saw Tommy ,chrissy, Carol and Jason huddled up near Jason's locker wearing oversized hats. "Hey Jason! Ready for the game tonight?" Steve asked cheerfully. "G-game? What game?" He said confused. "The championship! Its gonna be great with you there! To bad you can't wear your new hat." I snickered. Jason's eyes widened as me and Steve walked to class.

++++++

Steve's pov:

"Hey ed's ready to go?" I said walking into Eddie's room. I saw Eddie violently trying to brush his hair and walked up behind him, "Yeah soon I just have to get my hair to work so Jason will be the only one with messed up hair." He laughed. "I think your hair looks perfect" I said hugging him from behind. "I love you Harrington, I love you so so much" Eddie said, he turned around and pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him in closer to me, Eddie put his hands on my neck and slowly started moving down my back. My arms moved to the front of his chest and I slowly started unzipping his jacket. "Hey you boys rea- oh shit wrong time?" "AHH" I screamed when I saw Eddie's uncle in the doorway. "Jesus no need to yell I'm right here, now can ya'll hurry up I have work in like 5 minutes and I still need to drop you off." "Jesus christ we're coming" Eddie said annoyed "oh don't let me intervene with what your doing!" Wayne said sarcastically. Eddie threw a pillow at his face and grabbed my arm pulling me outside and into his uncles car. We arrived just in time for the game to start, Robin waved us over to where she was sitting and we sat down next to her.
(Art by canaryblue.art)