Chapter 54

(Just letting yall know that this story is gonna start having lore, so if you notice song refrences or lines that remind you of something. There is probably a meaning behind it.)

"Alright kid I just want you to tell me what happend." Hopper said pulling his pen and paper out. "I'll tell you what I've told you countless times, I was playing, he stopped me from playing, I fought." Eddie said annoyed. "Were you trying to kill Jason at that moment. "Oh because let me guess the son of a killer is also a killer right?" Eddie asked. "Alright listen, I might have to lock you up for atleast a day." He said shaking his head. "Alright hop you listen to me. Eddie lift up your shirt." "Where is this going-" "Just shut up and lift it!" Nancy snapped. "Ya see that? That's the scar that Jason carved into him. He didn't go to jail for that! You lock up Eddie you lock up Jason aswell!" She said sternly. Surprised Eddie put his shirt back down. "Alright you play a fair bargin. Since I can't lock Jason up because his dad's the mayor...... Alright here's the deal. I say I locked you up for a day, you stay in your house for a day don't let anyone see you. You're happy, mayor's happy, Jason's happy and your uncle who has been death glaring me for the past fifteen minutes will hopefully have a smile on his face." He said. "Alright..... I can work with that." Eddie said. "Well then, mister Munson, Munson junior, do we have a deal?" Hopper asked. Eddie looked at his uncle and his uncle looked back at him, he gave him a slight nod and Eddie turned back to Hopper. "We have a deal." He said.

+++++++

"Put your hood on before Jason see's you walking out of here." Wayne said to eddie. Eddie put his hood on and Wayne patted his head.

Eddie could tell his uncle was proud.

"Good job fighting Jason by the way, I saw him in the waiting room, he looked like he was run over." Wayne said happily. Eddie smiled and nudged Steve's shoulder. "Steve is the one that taught me." He said. Wayne looked at steve and gave him a smile. "Good job Nancy by the way, you saved my ass back there." Eddie said looking over at Nancy. "Thanks, I was praying it was going to work" She laughed. "Guys, I have to get back home, but I'll see you in two days when Eddie isn't stuck in his house." Robin said. They all waved goodbye and she left. "I should get going to. I can't be out past curfew." Nancy said. Steve and Eddie where dropped off home as Wayne headed off for work. "Looks like its just us big boy" Eddie said. "Looks like it is." Steve continued. Eddie smiled happily and got his guitar out of his room. He tied his hair up and took his necklace off. He started playing while Steve sat and stared at him in awe, he couldn't imagine how hard it must be playing the guitar. I mean Eddie was great at it, he was like a god at it. Eddie looked over his shoulder "I can see you staring at me big boy" he said giggling. "Sorry!" Steve apologised.

God ,how embarrassing.

He placed his guitar down and sat down next to steve, he put his necklace back on and grabbed the remote. "How about a horror movie, maybe you'll stare at the film instead of your rock star boyfriend." Eddie said sarcastically. Steve rolled his eyes and Eddie layed his head on Steve's shoulder.