Chapter 70

Eddie was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling before he heard someone badly strumming his guitar, he looked up to see Steve playing around with it. "Why do you have an acoustic guitar?" Steve asked. "I play! I'm not that good but I play." Eddie responded.

He only knew like one song, the song he learned for steve.

"Oh my god please play!" Steve said. Eddie rolled his eyes and grabbed his guitar, Steve sat down on the floor and listened excitedly. Eddie started playing a tune that Steve knew very VERY well. After a while Eddie finally built up the courage to actually sing. Steve blushed hardly, as if he didn't already love Eddie enough he felt butterfly's in his stomach. Steve took the guitar from Eddie's hand and gently placed it on the ground. He turned around and placed both his hands on Eddie's face staring into his big brown eyes, slowly sliding onto his lap. "What are you doing?" Eddie asked."I'm trying to find a reason to not like you, but I guess there isint any." Steve replied. Eddie rolled his eyes, "You're an idiot Steve Harington." He said. "And you... are beautiful Eddie munson." Steve said. He wrapped his hands around Eddie's waist,

Eddie grabbed Steve's hands and pushed them back.

"Steve. Why did you do that?" He asked. "Do... what?" Steve asked. "Back at the movies, you stood your ground and talked back to that lady at the counter. Why?" "Becuase... that lady was a bitch and I stand up for the people I love-" eddie stopped steve mid sentence "Steve... I don't think we can do this..." he said. He stood up and knocked Steve down. Within the blink of an eye Eddie's where hollow, nothing in them, bleeding black ooze like they where about to eat him whole. Steve looked away in horror at the figure standing where his boyfriend had once been. It shouted. Steve closed his eyes shut when he felt a warm hand slowly wrapping itself around Steve's face.

"Well, what do you think?" Eddie asked.

Steve opened his eyes to see Eddie nervously waiting for Steve's answer. "What do you think... of the song." He asked once more. Steve's memories became a blur, all he remembered was what Eddie had sung, he couldn't- what? He couldn't think- was what he saw really their, every force and atom in his brain pushed that aside when his eyes focus on the 16 year old boy eagerly waiting for an answer. Steve smiled, he remembered what Eddie played, , just for him. "I- I leaned them just for you." Eddie said slowly losing confidence in what he wrote. Steve stood up, placed both hands on Eddie's cheeks and pulled his face forward for a kiss. "There are super, SUPER. cool Eddie." He said. The long haired boy pulled Steve in closer, his warmth capturing Steve into a sort of trance. Slowly, they both fell ontop of eachother, tired, and delirious. Steve's head resting on Eddie's chest feeling every heart beat.