Chapter 69

(Heh, 69. Im so sorry that i didnt post last week it was new years and i was spending time with il-familja :) again so sorry) 

Steve nodded happily, Eddie grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his chair. Steve's heart fluttered and the touch of Eddie's warm hand he happily followed Eddie to the popcorn stand, they finally got to the front of the line. "Hey, what can I getcha?" "Uhm, just one popcorn please!" Eddie said, "you don't want one?" Steve asked confused. Eddie shook his head, the lady at the counter rung them up, "that'll be 5.50." She said obnoxiously chewing her gum. "Right gimmie a sec." Eddie said, he pulled out some spare change from his pocket and started hastily counting, Steve looked up for a second to see the lady rolling her eyes, she let out a sigh of relief loud enough for Eddie to hear.

That little bitch.

Eddie was about to hand the lady his money, before Steve grabbed the change out of his hand. The lady looked him up and down, "a little tip, since you have such good customer service." He said sarcastically, he spat in his hand smearing the coins all over it. He threw the money to the lady and grabbed the popcorn, he grabbed Eddie's hand and back to the theatre with Eddie flipping off the lady all the way. As soon as they sat down they bursted out laughing, Robin let go of Nancy's hand. "What are you two dinguses laughed about?" She asked. "Y-we-" before Steve could finish his sentence the intermission had ended. Eddie would jolt up now and then when a scary scene would come on, Steve found it both cute and amusing.

 Nancy would tighten her grip on Robins hand when she would be scared, Robin barley noticed however, she was too focused on the movie. Finally after a while it had ended. Eddie let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding, he turned to face Steve who was on the verge of falling asleep, Steve wasn't great at staying awake through movies. "Stevie, it's over, we have to go!" Eddie said pulling Steve off his chair. Robin yanked Steve back before staring Eddie up and down, "are you gonna tell me what happend during the intermission?" Robin asked. After they explained it to her she laughed hysterically, while Nancy put her hood on. They walked out of the movie hastily following Nancy as for some reason she was rushing out. When they finally left she let out a sigh of relief. "What was that for?" Eddie asked. "I'm not about to be seen walking around with someone who spat in a workers money!" She replied. Robin checked her watch, "me and my mum have counselling soon and mabey my dad might show up this time, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" She said.

Oh dang, well Nancy didn't want to be a third wheel. Or... I guess a third wheeler.

"I better get going too, see ya!" She said.