Chapter 10

Steve's pov:

I was walking home from Eddie's trailer when I spotted Jason and the basketball group packing weapons into a duffle bag. "Woah what's all this?" I asked "we're preparing for the hunt" Patrick said happily. "The hunt?" I asked confused. "Tomorrow, chrissy and Eddie are meeting in the woods, I dont know what for but he probably cursed her or something" "Yeah with that satanic shit" Patrick chimed in "and we are going to where they are meeting up so we can beat him up" Jason said closing the bag. My heart dropped and my first thought was that I had to go tell Eddie but Jason grabbed my shoulder and said "your coming with me, we've got to discuss about what we are going to do to him." By that time it was already 8 at night so I asked "what time are we gonna go to the woods?" "Around 8 next morning. Don't worry, we'll get that freak for good." "Jason, do we have to do this? I mean we have no real proof he-" "are you going soft on me Harrington? ARE YOU IN OR NOT!?" Jason cornered against a wall and all I could muster out of my mouth was a "Yeah."

++++++++

Eddie's pov:

I woke up at around 7 and put on a pair of jeans and a plain shirt. I grabbed the box from under my bed and snuck out through my window and rid my bike to the meeting place me and chrissy agreed on. She wasn't there yet so I pulled out a cigarette, but before I could light it it was knocked out of my hands "Hey what the-" before I could finish my sentence I was hit in the face with a bat. "Ooo square in the cheek" Jason said laughing, before I could try run away he punched me in the nose, I fell over and before I passed out I saw Steve standing behind Jason with a worried look on his face. "S-steve?" I called out but before I knew it everything went black.

Steve's pov:

Jason threw a punch at Eddie in his chest till it was black and blue. Patrick pulled out a pocket knife and handed it to Jason. "Not yet. Let's have a little fun with him first" Jason smirked and grabbed Eddie's hair, he chopped off half of it sloppily. Mason moved infront of Jason and kicked Eddie's side. Jason pushed me forward and handed me the pocket knife. He bent me down and handed me Eddie's leg, "make the finishing move Harrington, stab him in his foot." "W-what? No I won't-" Jason grabbed my hand and stuck the knife in his foot. My eyes widened and teared up, "there we go, now move it Harrington, we're done here." Jason grabbed my shoulder and made me walk with him while the rest of the group followed and Eddie was left behind in the woods.