Chapter 37

(Sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I'm really sick and I'm delirious rn and since english isint ny first language thats not helping either)

"We're here." Steve said stepping out of the car. "Woah, this place is really nice at night." "Not as nice as you though." Steve said. I blushed hardly and nudged his shoulder. "How'd you get reefer rick to lend you his boat?" I asked. "I told him who I was taking with me, you are his best buyer y'know." "I think I might be his only buyer if I'm being honest." I told him. Steve laughed and pulled me onto the boat, "woah! Calm down, I can float but I still can't swim that well." I said. "You know I'd save you if you started to drown." Steve said. I sat down and Steve sat down next to me, he handed me a basket and smiled happily. "What's this?" "Oh nothing, just chocolate strawberries I spent an hour making." "AN HOUR!?" I shouted. "I burnt the chocolate in the microwave like 15 times. But its no big deal, it's a cute cliche and it would be a cute moment." Steve said.

++++++

Steve's pov:

"Hey sweetheart, you know what's also a cliche?" Eddie asked. Confused I shook my head, he pulled out the box from his bag and opened it. "Are.... you proposing?" "WHAT? NO! I'm simply giving you my favourite ring. My uncle gave me this on my first day of middle school, he said it would bring me luck, it didn't though, Jason beat me up so hard that I was dizzy for like a week. But never the less, its still my favourite, and now it's yours." He said. I looked at Eddie excitedly and put on the ring. He kissed my cheek and hugged me. "I love you Eddie." "I love you more Harington."

+++++++

I woke up to the sum glaring in my eyes, I looked beside me and saw Eddie curled up sleeping, shit. We must have fallen asleep last night. I woke Eddie up and started paddling back to shore, once we got there I helped Eddie out of the boat and we got all our stuff out and got in the car. We got to Eddie's house and he went to take a shower. While I was sitting on his couch smoking a cigarette the phone started ringing, "Hello?" "Steve? Is that really you?" "I'm..... sorry who is this?" "This is your father Steve, why the fuck are you at the munson trailer?" "Dad.... that's..... none of your business. What do you want?" "Get your ass home, me and your mum have got to go out of town and your coming with us." "What? For how long?" "A few days. Now like I said. Get your ass out of that freaks trailer and get home." And with that my dad hung up the phone. "Hey, who was that?" Eddie asked coming out of the bathroom, "Eddie I have to go out of town..." "for how long?" "Just a few days! When I'm back I'll come straight here I promise." I said. Eddie looked at me with a concerned look on his face but he pulled me in for a kiss and said "you don't have to promise."