Chapter 56: Return

Hahaha... I took over a year off and cut you bitches some slack...

Tell a friend to tell a friend...

Ha!

SHE'S BAAAACK

🤪

__________________________________

Letting go of Bucky, I turned to face the army that was slowly decreasing in numbers.

"What's the situation? Where's Vision?" I asked him as I changed my outfit into my fireproof black suit with my arc reactor on my chest. My hair was up in a low ponytail.

"Shuri has Vision in the lab trying to get the stone out before Thanos gets to him." He said as I took down the shield around us.

"Okay." I double tapped the arc reactor and my body was engulfed with the blue and black armour. "A.N.I.Y.A.H.?"

"Long time no see." The woman's voice spoke into my ear making me smile.

"Connect me to their comms." I ordered before looking over to Bucky.

He had picked up his gun and started shooting at the enemy again.

"We'll talk later." I told him.

He glanced at me, his eyes turned hard. "If you end up dying—."

"Don't worry." I waved him off. I looked at the Chitauri that were racing towards us. "Just make sure you're still kicking after all this, old man."

He smiled with a chuckle before I flew up into the air.

I raised my arms and two cannons appeared. And two appeared on my back.

Large blasts were sent towards the Chitauri, knocking them down and blasting them away into pieces.

"And you are connected." N.I.A informed me as I flew towards the opening in the force field Wakanda had around the city.

"Um, hi everyone. I know all of you thought I was dead, but I'm not. As you can hear. I'm very much alive." I chuckled nervously into the comms.

"Hope?" I heard Sam's voice question, sounding quite shocked.

"Hope! My favourite Stark! I knew you weren't dead!" Pietro yelled into the comms with a laugh making me groan at the volume.

"Yes, yes. But we can greet each other later, what I need to know is the situation we're in. What's going on with Vision? Did Shuri get the stone out yet?" I questioned as I shot my cannons at a swarm of Chitauri.

"Shuri has him in the lab. She's working on removing the stone from Vision so they can destroy it. But she didn't get it out yet. She'll need some time to get it out, so we have to keep these guys busy." Steve spoke into the comms.

I smiled at the familiar voices.

"It's so great to hear your guys's voices again." I mumbled as I flew above their heads, not forgetting to shot at the Chitauri that were causing trouble.

My eyes stopped on the man below me.

I flew down and landed next to him, creating another copy of myself.

My copy flew away to help others while I stayed with Loki.

"Hope." He sighed of relief, pulling me into a quick hug, kissing my head roughly.

"I'm okay." I whispered to him, glancing behind him.

We both pulled away and stabbed two Chitauri that were coming up behind both of us.