Chapter 25: The Past

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Sexual Assault
_____________________________________

Hope's POV

"I'm going with Bella and Tilia into the village. They want to show me around." I smiled at Loki who sat on his bed with a book in his hand.

Loki looked up from his book and towards me. He bit on his thumb nail as he stared at me for a moment.

I raised an eyebrow at him as I fixed my hair. "What?"

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He stood up, placing his book onto the night stand.

I chuckled and nodded my head as I turned to face the mirror.. "Many, many times. If I had a dollar for every time you did tell me that, I would be as rich as my dad."

"And did I ever tell you how lucky I am to have you by my side?" Just as I finished my hair, Loki was behind me.

He placed his hands on my waist. I bit my lip as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

I stared at him though the mirror.

"If you don't stop biting you lip, love, I may have to bite it for you." Loki rasped into my ear. I let go of my lip and stared at to full length mirror.

Seeing Loki hold me like this, I love it.

I turned around to face my boyfriend. I stared up at him, taking in his facial features for the hundredth time.

"You seem to be in a mood. A moody mood. The kind of moody mood that makes you feel... moody..." I squinted my eyes as I stared at the god curiously.

Loki just let out a laugh as he gave me a toothy smile. "You are really something else, Hope."

"Hope? Why did you say my name? My actually name. What did I do?" I panicked at the use of my name.

Loki shook his head. "No, no. You did nothing wrong, my love. You are honestly one of the most unique and strange individuals I've ever met."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"Compliment, darling." He bent his head down and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You missed." I smirked up at him.

He chuckled before pulling back in for a kiss. Chills ran down my back as he kissed me softly. My stomach doing flips.

"You just make my life more exciting and brighter." Loki stated with a loving look. I felt my heart swell.

"I can't wait to start a life with you." I mumbled against his lips. Loki smiled against mine, before pulling away.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my smile never leaving my face.

His green eyes seemed to sparkle with joy as he grinned, showing his teeth.

"You make me so incredibly happy, Hope Stark." Loki whispered, his hands back on my hips.

"You make me so incredibly happy, Loki Laufeyson." I played with his hair, pulling on it lightly making Loki shiver ever so slightly.

I bit my lip, loving the affect I have on him.

Loki growled lowly as his eyes zeroed in on my lips. "Love, when you do that, it's very hard to keep myself away from you." His hands tightened on my hips.