Chapter 31: Hela

Loki and I joined Odin and Thor's side.

I held onto Loki's hand, his rough hands squeezing my soft ones tightly. I could feel his nervousness.

I'm here. I smiled up at him reassuringly.

Loki stared into my eyes for a moment. I just squeezed his hand.

"My sons..." Odin started as he stared off at the large body of water before us.

Odin looked in mine and Loki's direction. His eye met mine.

I tried to hold my glare. This man treated Loki like shit.

To be honest, I couldn't care what happens to him. But I do care about Loki and Thor. And knowing he means so much to Thor, and Loki in some way. I have to play nice, for them.

"Lady Hope. It's great to see you and Loki still courting." Odin nodded with a small smile.

Odin sent a knowing look to Loki.

It was Loki's turn to squeeze my hand encouragingly.

"I've been waiting for you."

I bit my lips as I watched the three awkwardly. This feels like a family matter...

You are family. Loki whispered into my head.

I looked up at him. His eyes stayed focus on Odin.

I smiled softly to myself.

"We've come to take you home." Thor smiled, happy to see his father okay.

"Home yes..." Odin mumbled with a small nod.

"Your mother. She calls me." I felt my heart ache at those words that came from the older Asgardian. "Can you hear it?"

I notice Loki try and listen for his mother. I frowned at his attempt to hear her calls.

"Loki. Lift your magic." Thor demanded Loki. I can see his slight fear mixed with anger.

Loki shook his head, telling us this isn't him. I could see the disbelief in Thor's eyes, and the pain in Loki's.

Odin let out a small laugh.

"It took me quite awhile to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud." Odin praised Loki's gift.

I moved my head and looked up to Loki's face. I could see the shock. He was not expecting to be praised by Odin.

"Come on, sit down." Odin turned and we followed him towards a large rock.

I sat on the other side of Loki and the two sons sat either side of their father.

"I know we failed you, but we can make this right." Thor told Odin.

"I failed you." Odin remarked.

Finally you figured it out.

"It is upon us. Ragnarok."

I felt guilt fill me as I already know it has. I promised Heimdall I wouldn't tell them until it was the right time.

"No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Sutur." Thor shook his head.

"No. It has already begun. She's coming." I felt myself become confused as to what he was talking about. "My life was all that held her back, but my time has come."

I gulped, not liking this Ragnarok thing and the look the two sons shared.

"I cannot keep her away any longer."