Chapter 11: Spider Child

It's gonna be so hard writing T'Challa's lines. RIP Chadwick 🖤
_____________________________________

I grabbed Peter's arm before he could fall to the ground.

"I got you Pete." I wrapped my arm around him and put his arm around my shoulder, limping to the lab.

"Hope?" I noticed Aneka standing in the hallway going into the lab along with other Dora Milaje.

"Hey Aneka." I chuckled as we walked past her into the lab.

"What happened?! Who is this?" She followed me into the lab along with two other warriors. They didn't know who Peter was.

"This is Peter. He just needs to be fixed up. And I didn't know where else to take them without people being nosy." Peter gaped at the place around us.

"Where are we?" He whispered in complete awe at the lab. His eyes stopped at Aneka and the other two warriors. "Wow! You three look so powerful..."

I smiled at him, as did the others. I helped Peter onto the lab table.

"This is Wakanda." I watched Peter's eyes widen in shock.

"Wakanda?" He asked to make sure he heard me right.

"Yes sir." I nodded. "Take off you shirt while I go get Shuri."

"Um... okay..." Peter looked at us nervously as he grabbed his sweater.

I turned to my friend. "Where's Shuri?"

"She went with her mother a while ago. I can go get her. Hopefully she's not busy." Taika, one of the Dora Milaje that joined us. I smiled gratefully at her.

"Thank you, Taika." She nodded with a smile before walking away with . We've talked before. Okoye introduced me to the Dora Milaje after we became friends.

The two warriors left leaving Aneka with Peter and I.

"So, what happened to this poor kid?" Aneka and I looked at Peter who was grinning at the high tech.

"He stopped this dude with wings from stealing some of my Dad's tech. It got a little to out of hand when we crashed the plane on the beach in New York. The dude literally had no regret for beating up a 15 year old."

Aneka raised an eyebrow at him, then to me.

"Yeah, he's just a kid. He's going to be an Avengers one day, if he isn't one already." I smirked at Peter who didn't hear me.

"This place is so cool! Holy shingles!" Peter grinned at me. "Ned would totally love this place."

"I'm sure him and Princess Shuri will get along." Aneka chuckled and turned back to the doorway. "I'll alert the others of you're arrival."

"No that's okay." I called out to her. She ignored me as she walked out of the lab. They don't even know what happened, I was hoping this would be quick so May doesn't get suspicious.

"Princess!? I don't have a shirt on and I'm about to meet the Princess of Wakanda!" Peter exclaimed and put his arms over his chest, trying to cover himself up.

"Where's my wife!?" Shuri's voice yelled from the doorway. I turned to face her.

"Shuri—." I started, but she cut me off as she walked up to me.

"My darling! Are you okay!? What happened!? Why are you all filthy? Who hurt you? Me and Barnes will destroy whoever was responsible. T'Challa and Rogers will be there to make sure we don't get caught. Okay, I have a plan. It's simple—."