Chapter 35: Old Friend

I let out a shaky breath as we walked down the hallway towards an open room.

I noticed a large green being walk by the door way, not noticing us.

I let out a small gasp of disbelief. I felt myself fill with relief and happiness.

I ran down the hallway leaving Scrapper behind. I ran into the room and stopped in my tracks.

There he was. Hulk. Banner.

That's him! Holy shit!

He stopped and stared at me for a moment.

"Baby Stark?" I almost laughed at the nickname.

I stared at my large green friend. He looked a lot like Bruce. He had grown to have his features more.

Banner had told me that the Hulk was a different person. He wasn't Bruce.

And they way Scrap called him Hulk tells me that's what he's been telling everyone his name is.

How long... how...?

"Hulk." I grinned as I ran a hand through my hair. "I've missed you so much!"

"Hulk miss Baby Stark!" Hulk raised his arms and walked up to me.

"Wait, wait—!" I was crushed into his very large green arms. I patted his arm with my hand weakly.

"Hulk happy to see Baby Stark again!" Hulk squeezed me a little tighter.

"Holy shit! Hulk! I can't breath!" I wheezed out quickly before I lost my breath.

He quickly let me go with a small muttered apology. I fell to my feet.

I inhaled deeply. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as I stared at him.

"I can't believe you're here! Everyone misses you so much! I-... we thought you were dead or something!" I put my hand on his arm.

I smiled largely up at Hulk.

"Hulk alive and good." He nodded, a goofy grin on his face.

"How do you two know each other, exactly? I'm just really confused since Hulk really hasn't told me much about... well him." Scrap walked up to the two of us with the most confused face.

She pointed between Hulk and I. "You two seem rather close."

"Baby Stark is my friend from Earth. We were Avengers." Hulk told her whilst he patted my back roughly.

I stumbled forward at the strong pat on the back.

"Baby Stark? Avengers?" She looked even more confused. She literally had no idea what we were talking about.

I figured Hulk would have mentioned us before. At least that he was a hero or something.

"My father, his name is Tony Stark. And that's also my last name so, Baby Stark." I gestured to myself with a smirk.

I love having the last name Stark. Makes me feel special.

I'm sure there's a lot of people who wouldn't mind having there last name switched to Stark.

"And the Avengers was a team of advanced and unique individuals that protected Midgard. We were heroes on our planet." I smiled up at Hulk.

He frowned slightly. "Hulk more like monster."

"Don't say that! They love you on Midgard! You were an Avenger! You saved the planet a bunch of times. You were always there to clean up after Banner, remember Ultron? And they made a ice cream after you." I laughed at the cold dessert.