Chapter 43: Ship

Thank you i_am_a_microwave for the new book covers!!! 😊

And sorry for the long wait!

School is kicking my ass and I just haven't had any inspiration to write.

I'm trying guys! Just hang in there! 😅
_________________________________

So, the five of us have spilt up. I'm with Scrap and Bruce, and Thor went with Loki.

I was going to go with Loki, but Thor does not trust us together. I don't know why. I am very trustworthy and responsible... maybe not with Loki sometimes... so I guess I understand.

Thor told us he had made friends with someone by the name of 'Korg'. He's in the same gladiators quarters Thor stayed in.

Scrap used her electric shock remote to take off all the gladiators shocks off. Then, I made a ball of blue mist appear in my hand and threw it at the door, blowing it into the room with a crash.

"Wow." Scrapper whispered in awe for a moment. I smirked back at her.

She walked into the room with the large blaster in her hand.

"I'm looking for Korg." She looked around at the few prisoners.

"Who's asking?" The Kronan I had seen a few days ago walked up. "Well, I know you're asking. Is anyone else asking, or is it just you two?"

I grinned at him. I like his accent... it makes me smile to be honest. He seems funny.

"The Lord of Thunder sends his best." Scrap smiled up at the rock creature and threw him the blaster.

He caught it with ease and loaded the gun. The blaster powered up as he held it.

"The revolution has begun!" Korg yelled out proudly with his head high, as if he was waiting for this day.

Revolution?

Well, alrighty then.

~

I jogged toward Scrapper's ship along side Scrapper and Bruce.

"Thor and Loki should be in the air right now. We have to get to them before the Grandmaster send his people after them." Scrap and Bruce jumped into the white and grey ship.

Thor and Loki were supposed to get one of the larger ships. One that could hold a lot of people.

So it will be slower and I'll need to be quick. Using my armour will be much more efficient. And I haven't used it in sooooo long!

"You guys go ahead." I made my arc reactor appear on my chest as I put down my hood.

I double tapped the reactor and my blue and black suit surrounded my body, covering it up with the nanotech.

"Okay, seriously, how many other cool things can you do?" Scrapper stared at me with a large amazed smile.

I lifted my repulser blaster to the door just as two Sakaar guards ran in, fully armed. I shot them both down before they could comprehend what happened.

The way the suit looked is amazing! It's so shiny and new! It fits perfectly!

Not to mention the way the blaster and jets worked. I love it so much!

"What was that?!" Bruce gestured to my suit.

"It's nanotech. You like it?" I said to him ecstatically. "Something my dad was working on. I helped a little too."