Chapter 37: Sparkles

"AAHHHH!" Thor screamed in the very quiet room.

Awkward Silence.

I held in my laugh as I stared at the long haired blond trapped on the metal chair.

"He's wonderful— it is a he?" The grandmaster asked Scrapper.

She nodded. "It is a he."

"Yep. I love it when you come to visit, don't I always tell you that? You just bring me the best stuff." The Grandmaster pointed to Topaz beside him.

"Whenever we get to talking, Topaz, about Scrapper142. What do I always say? She is the... and it starts with a 'B'—."

"Trash."

Topaz stared at Scrap with the most straight forward and stoic look. She really doesn't like Scrap.

The Grandmaster turned slowly to look at his right hand with a look of disbelief.

"No, not trash. Were you just waiting to call her that? That doesn't start with a 'B'." Grandmaster stared up at Topaz.

"Booze Hag." Topaz tried again, not breaking eye contact with Scrap.

I squinted my eyes at the woman, clearly not liking how she's trash naming my new friend.

Her paint lines just don't hit the same as Scrapper's.

"I-I-I'm so sorry. No, 'best'. I was thinking about 'best' 'cause I always say you're the best." He quickly apologized to Scrap.

Scrap just smirked over to me making me smirk back.

She knows she's in good quarters with the Grandmaster and Topaz can't do shit.

"She brought me my beloved Champion, you know."

"You say that every time she's here." Topaz aid annoyedly.

I looked over to Thor who just watched us with confusion.

His eyes found me. What's going on?!

I lifted my finger signalling him to wait a minute.

"What have you brought today? Tell me." He looked up at Scrapper excitedly.

"A contender." She replied.

"A what?" Thor called out to us.

"I need to go closer. I want to get a closer look at this. Can you take us closer?" Topaz went behind the Grandmasters chair and pushed him toward Thor. "Thank you."

I walked along side Scrapper towards Thor.

The Grandmaster stared at Thor.

Am I really just gonna stand here while Scrapper really sells Thor to some crazy lunitic...?

Oh my— what if Thor has to fight Hulk!? Oh shit!

I wanna see this! I want it! I need to see who the strongest Avenger is!

Clearly it's me, but I want to know who would win in a fight!

"Pay this lady." Grandmaster snapped his fingers and pointed to Scrapper.

"Just wait a damn minute!" Thor exclaimed as he struggled against the metal restraints on his chair.

He stared at me for help. I just smiled innocently.

I watched Scrapper pull out her electric shock control remote.

"I'm not for sale!" Thor broke free, only to be electrocuted by something in his neck.