Chapter 40: Light

Loki didn't want to join me in visiting Thor and Hulk in Hulk's room.

I think he's scared of Hulk...

I could hear yelling from both Thor and Hulk as I made my way down the hallway.

I gasped as I watched a large circular disk fly across the room and crash.

I ran down the hallway and into the room.

"What, are you crazy!" Thor yelled at Hulk who picked up a spiked ball.

"Yes." Hulk answered simply agreeing to the accusation.

I gaped at the scene, not knowing why they're yelling and throwing stuff.

"You know what? Earth does hate you." Thor pointed at Hulk.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" I yelled as I glared at Thor.

They're eyes fell onto me.

"Hulk, Earth does not hate you. When we go back home, I'll show you the cool merch they made for you." I smiled at Hulk.

"And you! Why are you yelling such mean things!?" I walked up to the god.

"Me?! He called me 'Baby arms' earlier! And he pushed me! And he nearly killed me!" Thor pointed at Hulk in disbelief and anger.

"Thor call Hulk 'stupid Avenger'! Thor angry make Hulk angry!" Hulk picked up the spike ball again.

I used my magic to toss it out his hand and onto the floor.

"You two are children! Sit!" I pointed to the bed.

The two sat on the edge of the bed.

Hulk turned away from Thor and shook his head as he grumbled.

Thor looked at me. I crossed my arms and waited.

His eyes softened when he realized what I was waiting for.

He sighed and looked up at the green baby.

"I'm sorry I said those things." Thor apologized, sincerely may I add. "You're not the 'stupid Avenger'. Nobody calls you the 'stupid Avenger'."

"It's okay." Hulk looked down at Thor.

I smiled and walked closer to the two.

"You just can't go around throwing shield at people. You could have killed me." Thor told him.

"I know. I just get so angry all the time. Hulk always angry." Hulk made fists and shook them. He was angry for being angry.

"I know. We're the same, you and I. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools." Thor pursed his lips and shook his head.

I joined Thor at his side so he was in the middle between Hulk and I.

I stayed quiet as I listened to them talk.

"Yeah same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water." I smiled to myself as I listened.

"We're both kinda like fire." Thor corrected him while crossing his arms.

"But Hulk real fire. Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smouldering fire." Thor hummed in disagreement, letting out a small chuckled at Hulk's statement.

Thor looked over to me. "Can you get this out?"

He pointed to the electric nerve shocker on his neck.

"I mean... I could... but it would hurt like hell." I grabbed it between my fingers and pulled slightly.

"Ow!" He hit my hand away.