Chapter 30: Strange

"This place looks sorta cool." I stared up at the building with the cool looking circle window thingy. "Mysterious vibes. I like it."

"Well. Whoever lives here knows magic, very well. And not to mention, stole your boyfriend." Thor reminded me with pursed lips while shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh yeah!" I laughed pointing at him jokingly as if I actually forgot.

Thor raised his arm up and knocked. On his third knock, there was a gust of wind.

"What the hell?" I bent my knees as I looked around at the news surroundings.

We were inside the building already. Thor and I glanced at each other confused.

The placed was filled with antiques and other cool displays.

"Thor Odinson." Thor and I turned to see a man floating in the air. "Hope Stark."

He levitated forward, his cape blowing back dramatically. He floated towards us slowly.

Thor held his umbrella out cautiously towards the mysterious man.

I tilted my head as I stared at the man. He stepped in front of us.

"God of Thunder. Iron Witch." The man looked between us with interest in his eyes.

Thor stepped in front of me slightly.

"You can put down the umbrella." The strange man with cool facial hair told Thor calmly.

An umbrella stand popped up between Thor and I.

Thor glanced back at me. I looked back at the man for a brief moment, then nodded to Thor.

He placed the umbrella down, and as soon as his hand left the handle, we were in a different room.

Thor looked a little dazed, but quickly steadied. I crossed my arms and studied the man with the amazing cape, which Edna would not approve of.

No capes!

Loki and Thor use them too. But they do look good though.

I squinted my eyes at the strange man, curious as to why I can't get into his head.

I could tell he knew I was trying, but it didn't stop me.

I can't get into his head. And I don't wike it.

"So Earth has wizards now?" I heard Thor retort with a small laugh.

Then a small crash of things falling making me turn into his direction.

"The preferred term is Master of the Mystic art—."

Thor quickly tried to catch the small daggers that were on display on the table next to him.

I snorted when he tried to put them back on but they just fell again.

"—you can leave that now." The 'Master of the Mystic arts' told the God of Thunder.

Thor put his hair behind his ears awkwardly.

"Alright wizard." Thor seemed to ignore the wizard's words. "Who are you and why should we care?"

"And where is my boyfriend?" I crossed my arms and glared at the man.

I want my eye candy back.

"My name is doctor Stephen Strange and I have some questions for you. Take a seat."

We were suddenly in some chairs sitting in a different room.

"Is this how you guys feels when I do it?" I looked over to Thor.