Chapter 10: Plane

I gasped at the sight in front of me. The ceiling had fallen in and there was still dust flying around, telling me it just happened.

I noticed a piece of cement moving.

"Come on Spider-Man!" I felt myself panic at the sound of his tone.

"Peter!?" I yelled out, looking at the big ceiling fans that were moving slightly.

"Hope!?"

"I'm gonna get you out!" I yelled at the boy.

"Hope! Help me, please!"

Blue mist surrounded the broken rook in front of me. I grunted as I lifted all the rubble off of Peter. I threw it to the side.

I jumped over some rubble and grabbed the boy.

"Oh thank god!" I let out a cry as I hugged him. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here! I should have been here faster!"

"I'm okay! Hope!" Peter grabbed my shoulders and pointed at the whole in the ceiling.

I looked up.

"He's planning to rob Mr. Stark's plane leaving the tower!" He told me as he webbed toward the Vulture dude.

I watched the boy web away.

I clenched my jaw at the sight of the bird jerk. He tried to kill my baby Peter.

Peter webbed the birdy and flew away with him. Peter you idiot!

"A.N.I.Y.A.H.!" I called out to her as I teleported to the tower to see if it had left. "Can I talk to him?"

"Yes. There is a radio comm in the tracker as well." I nodded at the A.I.'s words. "He's on."

"Peter." I called out.

"Hope!? Where are you!?" I can hear him yell.

"You fucking idiot! You scared me half to death!" I yelled at him as I watched the jet fly farther away from the deck outside the top of the tower. "Shit!"

"I can't let him steal the tech!" Peter yelled in my ear.

I noticed Happy standing alone in the empty tower. I teleported to him. He jumped at the sight of me.

"Hope!?" His eyes widened as he realized who it was.

"Look, Happy. You have to stop the jet." I pointed to the window. He stared at me confused.

"The jet? Why? Is that the first thing you say to me after year—."

"Hi Happy!" I exclaimed to the man. "We can talk later. What Peter told you, it's true."

"What?"

"The Vulture dude tried to kill Peter Parker and now he's trying to rob the jet. Can you stop it before something happens?" I grabbed my old friends shoulders. "People could get hurt. Peter could get hurt."

"Guys, I'm gonna need you to turn that jet around." Happy's voiced into his ear comm. I stared at him. I took a quick look in his head. No reply.

I don't know what the plane looks like, so I can't teleport to it. I'm just gonna have to teleport to Peter.

So I did just that.

I slipped as I landed on the plane. I fell onto the wing before I felt myself being webbed against the plane.

I noticed the plane tilted slightly. My eyes widened at the sight of Peter turning the plane from the wing.

I looked over to see Vulture digging his wings into the top of the plane.