Chapter 26: Secrets

A year and a half since Hope left Earth

Hope's POV

"I will never understand how you could be a skilled warrior one moment and suddenly a sweet princess the next." Bella spoke up in awe as we walked away from the training room.

I had just finished a great workout with the Warrior Three. I've spent a lot of time with them.

I just wish Lady Sif were here. They tell stories about her and she just sounds so cool.

I exhaled a small chuckle as I shook my head.

"Princess! Bella!" The two of us turned to see Tilia running towards us.

I smiled at my close friend as she approached us, breathless.

"Are you okay, Tilia? You look quite flustered." I smirked playfully to the woman.

Is it weird that the two of them are older than me? They're older by 600 years! Why do Asgardians get it live for so long!?

They were extremely surprised when I told them my age.

I am now 22 years old. Why am I getting so old!?

And I did not forget all the birthdays on Midgard either. I did send gifts to everyone, just as I would if I were there.

I don't know why I haven't been to Midgard yet. Why I haven't gone back.

I can't imagine what I missed. Maybe it's time I do return to my family.

"Liam asked me to join him tomorrow evening!" Tilia squealed with a large excited grin.

Bella and I smiled at our over-joyed friend.

Liam seemed to just pop up after the welcoming hall when I first came to Asgard. He was shy at first, but we became friends. He had met Tilia and Bella about a year ago.

At first, he did try to be too friendly with me, which made Loki furious. Loki would let me go near him, but I didn't listen to him. He really needs to trust people a little more, especially me.

Anyway, I told Liam I wasn't a single Pringle and he immediately backed off.

He met Tilia and I saw the instant connection they had. I had to play love maker and work my magic.

A little get them alone together over here, and a little timing events over here.

Bella was all for it too. She helped me with getting Tilia in places where I had gotten Liam.

"What does he want to do? Did he say?" Bella questioned Tilia.

"He said he always explores beyond the village. He had also mentioned that he usually goes alone but was happy to let me join him." Tilia wiggled her eyebrows with a large grin.

"I'm so happy for you!" I walked between the two women towards my room. "You two would definitely make quite the pair."

Tilia blushed and looked to the floor.

"He is extremely nice and a gentlemen. A lot better then the other men who had tried to court you." Bella pointed out. Tilia glared at her best friend.

"I thought we wouldn't mention those times." Tilia grumbled. I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"Ian was really head strong wasn't he?" I smirked at the blonde.