Chapter 44: Asgard

Thor as filled everyone in on the plan. Well, what we hope will be the plan. There isn't any plans after plan A.

So let's hope it works.

Thor is gone to the palace to draw Hela away. Loki, Bruce, Val, and Korg will stay on the ship until they are needed. And I'm joining Heimdall and the Asgardians.

I appeared from my portal just beside Heimdall. He had the BiFrost sword on his back.

He looked badass with the sword and his hooded cape.

"Lady Hope. A pleasure, as always, to see you." The tall Asgardian greeted with a small smile.

"An honour to be in your presence, oh protector of the nine realms." I joked lightly with a grin.

Heimdall let out a small chuckle and we walked with the other Asgardians towards the BiFrost.

"I thought I would join you in leading Asgard to safety." I scanned the large group of people with my glasses, looking for my friends.

"Are you sure that is the only reason?" Heimdall asked softly.

I glanced at him. He stared at me with his beautiful eyes, looking all knowing.

"And I wanted to make sure they were safe." I sighed in defeat.

Heimdall pointed ahead and my glasses followed his line of vision.

The three of them walked side by side, arms linked together.

"They are safe. They are just as scared as the others. But I'm sure seeing you will help ease them, Princess Hope." Heimdall reminded me with a sly smile.

"Oh yeah. I forgot I was pretending to be a princess." I laughed as I remembered. I've been doing it for almost 2 years and I still forgot.

"At this point, Lady Hope. I don't think you forgot you were pretending to be one." Heimdall stated making me look at him. He stared down at me with an off look. "I think you forgot you aren't actually one."

I opened my mouth to protest.

"You've been so helpful, and caring towards Asgard during your time here. You seemed to have grown attached to this place, as well as your position in taking care of everyone. To me, I could see you as a good fit in leading Asgard one day." Heimdall said as he guided me through the large door way, just on the outskirts of the village.

"Me? Leading Asgard? I don't think that's a good id—." A large boom came from the palace.

Everyone stopped at the loud sound, knowing exactly what it was.

It came again.

Thor, you smart cookie.

"I assume that is Prince Thor." Heimdall glanced at me with a smirk. I nodded.

"He is drawing Hela away from us." We were almost to the BiFrost.

Another boom came again.

Heimdall and I walked a little faster then the others to get ahead.

"Princess Hope!" I heard Bella yell from beside me. I looked over to see the three making their way towards me.

"I'll catch up." I smiled up at the older Asgardian. He nodded and walked ahead.

I was pulled into a hug by Tilia and Bella.

"You're okay!" Bella exclaimed in my shoulder.

"I thought we had to leave without you!" Tilia cried.