Chapter 34: Scapper142

Loki is currently speaking to the Grandmaster about me. Loki didn't want me there because he says the Grandmaster is... well a lunatic and would probably try to try something. He didn't go into much detail. He told me not to worry about it.

I'm worrying.

I don't even know what to do or where to go. To be honest, I've been just wandering around hoping to find Valky-Scrapper142.

She wants to be called Scrapper142.

"Korg! You're up next!" I heard a rough man's voice come from the ramp going down.

The walls and ground looked more filthy than the ones upstairs.

I walked down the ramp to see a room split into two by a laser wall.

"Okay, okay man! No need to be point weapons." I watched a Kronan put his hands up in defence, scared of the much small alien who held a gun towards him. The rock man walked into another room.

On side was filled with weapons and injured and scary looking men. Aliens of different kinds. Hajo's and other aliens.

"You seem to be finding your way around pretty good." I heard Val—Scrapper142's voice.

I turned to see her sitting at the bar drinking from a glass bottle. She raised an eyebrow as she sipped on it.

"I was getting bored. Thought maybe I could find you." I shrugged and joined her at the bar.

"Find me? For what? I haven't decided what I want yet, just so you don't come demanding." The woman smirked over to me. I smiled at her.

"No. I just thought maybe you can keep me company while I wait for Loki?" I suggested with a scrunch of my nose.

She quirked an eyebrow and stared a head of her, resting her arms on the counter.

"I mean, I can leave, if you want? I just thought you seemed like a cool person to hang around with." I shrugged and started to stand.

"I suppose you aren't exactly the worst person I've ever met. And I'm sure you'll be good company." Scrapper142 shrugged her shoulders whilst pursing her lips. She glanced at me.

I smiled gratefully to her, showing off my teeth. She quickly looked away.

"Thanks."

She nodded while sipping on her drink. "Another!" She yelled out to the bartender as she hit the bottom of her bottle on the counter.

The bartender nodded and spoke in some other alien language.

"You want one?" The Asgardian asked as the alien handed her drink.

I shrugged. "Only if you're buying."

She smirked to herself and gestured her head towards me. The bartender handed me a bottle.

"So you and the greasy witch?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

I chuckled at the nickname.

"Yep. Going on 6 years." I just realized at how long I've been with Loki.

6 years.... holy shit...

I studied the glass in my hand for a moment, trying to figure out what it was.

"Wow." She mumbled sarcastically.

I tilted my head to the side, and stared at the woman. She gave me a side glance, her lips touching her bottle.

I took a drink of mine.

I coughed at the strong taste making Scrapper142 let out a small chuckle.