Chapter 24: Time

I walked through Odin's library. I looked through the large selection of books, not knowing which one to read.

My heels clicked against the hard floor as I ran my hand across the books. That's right, heels. I'm wearing fucking heels.

Since when do I wear heels? Well since I started pretending I was some princess with class. I've had some training in heels. Pepper used to make me wear heels to red carpets and shit.

My hands stopped on one book and I decided to pull it out.

The Practice of Magic and WitchCraft.

Ooh! Sounds interesting.

I held the old book to my chest as I walked towards the couch. I sat down on the soft furniture, took off my heels with my magic and opened to the first page.

I noticed a small note on the first page.

I hope maybe one day you will find another to teach, just as I taught you.- Your Mother, Frigga

I let out a small breath as I frowned. She was such a wonderful and powerful woman.

And maybe Loki will find someone to teach magic to. I'm sure it will help him a lot to be someone's teacher and mentor.

I opened the book and started reading.

Practice one: the levitation spell

~

I jumped at the sound of door being slammed shut. I quickly look to the door and watched Loki take down his illusion of Odin and let out a frustrated huff.

He looked quite tense and tired. He dropped down onto the desk chair and placed his head in his hands.

I pursed my lips as I put the book down on the couch and stood up. My bare feet were quiet against me the floor as I walked up behind the god.

I put my hands on his shoulder making him jump up in surprise.

"It's just me." I mumbled to him. I rubbed his shoulders, giving him a gentle massage.

Loki sighed out in content as he let his head drop forward. I felt his shoulders slowly relax and loosen up.

I bent down and wrapped my arms around him, resting my chin on his shoulder.

He leaned his head towards mine.

"Tell me what's wrong." I whispered to him. I moved my head and stared at the side of his face.

His jawline is immaculate.

"Some of Asgard's enemies knows of Odin's disappearance off Asgard." Loki stated simply.

"Maybe it's time for Odin to come back to Asgard?" I suggested. He knows I'm not really liking the whole 'leaving Odin on Earth' thing.

"Not yet." Loki shook his head and turned his head to face me. I sighed as I stared into his pleasing green eyes.

"You do know leaving him on Earth, without his powers will not end well, right?" I scrunched my face as I told him. He groaned and stood up, making me let go of him.

I stood up straight and watched him start to pace.

"If Odin were to return, who knows what punishment he would cast upon me. He could involve you now. I don't want you to have to face his wrath because of my choices. I have already done what I did, now I must carry on." Loki stopped and looked over to me.

I crossed my arms and shifted my weight to one leg.

Loki stared at me for a moment.

"Do I have something on my face?" I reached up to my face and gentle wiped it.