Chapter 13: Leaving

Just a picture I found of Hope and Loki 😍
____________________________________

"Is this really necessary?" I laughed at the sight in front of me.

Steve, Wanda, Nat, Sam, Pietro, T'Challa, Shuri, Okoye, and Bucky were all sitting around my living room. Ayo and Aneka left, but they did say their goodbyes already.

"You said you would be gone for months. There's no way in hell you're leaving without a proper 'see ya later'." Pietro's Sokovian accent strong as he answered my question.

"Are you going to wear that all the time now?" Nat smirked at the arc reactor that I had stuck against my shirt.

"Of course. I promised Dad after he said he would feel better knowing I have it with me at all times." I smiled as I sat on the arm rest of the seat Steve was in.

"You kinda look like Tony." Steve smiled up at me. I smirked down at him.

"Is that why you like me so much?" I teased. Steve just rolled his eyes with a smile.

"You're not packing anything?" Okoye asked.

"It's always easier to just use my magic, especially going out there." I replied simply.

I looked over to Bucky and Wanda who sat beside each other. They both had sad looks on their faces.

I stood up and walked over to them.

I sat down on Wanda's lap and put my legs onto Bucky's.

I heard a few chuckles from the others.

"It's not like I'll be gone forever. Don't look so sad guys." I laughed at the dramatic group.

"How long will you be gone, exactly?" Wanda squinted at me.

"Like, if you could get it down to the seconds, that would be greatly appreciated." Shuri pulled out her phone, not even giving me a glance as she was ready to type it in.

"She said she doesn't know how long, Shuri. Put that away." T'Challa scolded his little sister slightly. She did as told with a small grumble.

"When can we meet your brother? You haven't told us much about him and the people he's with." Steve asked, leaning against the wall near the door.

"Well, last time he was on Earth, something happened that has kept him from coming back. But, I'm sure I can convince him and his friends to visit. I would love to see you guys meet them." I smirked at the thought.

Drax would probably annoy the shit out of Bucky and Sam, but probably get along with Pietro. Mantis would probably use her touchy-feels thing on everyone. She will expose Stucky once and for all. Gamora, Nat, and the Dora Milaje will hit it off fast. Rocket and Bucky would be a pretty good duo, until Rocket tries to take his arm or something.

"Is there a way we could contact you if we need to?" The King asked from beside his sister.

I shook my head. "Maybe Shuri can whip up some thing in her lab?"

"If I had known you were leaving so soon, I would have made one by now." Shuri glared at me. I chuckled and I looked at the woman who's lap I was sitting in.