Chapter 39: Fight

I walked into the viewing area where the Grandmaster's usually watches the battles.

Just outside the large window in front of the long couch was a stadium where two gladiators were battling in front of the huge and filled arena.

Rows and rows of aliens of different kinds painted in green, cheering impatiently for the Champion to arrive.

I grabbed a drink from on of the passing waiters and took a sip of the Champagne like substance.

I was never a drinker, but recently I can go for a little bit of alcohol. I mean, I haven't gotten drunk since that night with the others on Midgard.

I still remember that stupid juice box presentation. I'll probably go back to drinking juice boxes when I go to Midgard.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Princess." I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around to see Kile. The man who I beat in a race at the Zone when I went with Gamora and Mantis.

What are the fucking chances?

I felt my mouth drop in shock as I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Kile crossed his arms and stared down at the almost completely stadium.

I looked around for Loki, but he wasn't here yet.

"I've been here for a few months. I usually come here to watch a good fight." He smirked over to me. I rolled my eyes and took a drink of my glass. "You know, you still owe me another race?"

I scoffed and shook my head. "I don't owe you anything. I won that race, fair and square. I'm sure you just need to brush up on your flying skills."

He quirked an eyebrow as he sent me an amused smile. "Still a feisty Princess."

"Don't call me that." I glared as I watched everyone cheer impatiently.

I felt his eyes on me as I looked back for my boyfriend. Where is he?

"You looking for someone?" Kile asked whilst tilting his head to make me look at him.

"My boyfriend." I nodded simply.

His eyes widened slightly and he nodded. "I should have known."

"Yeah. I'm quite the catch." I bragged as I shrugged my shoulder with a sly smirk.

"I'm sure you are." Kile stared at me for a moment.

I glanced over at him awkwardly. His stare is getting a little weird.

"Stop with the creepy staring." I walked away from him and stood in the corner where the window meets the other wall.

I leaned against the wall, ignoring the many chatting and laughing people around me.

I kinda just want to go back to the room right now. There's too many people.

I groaned in annoyance as I notice the purple dude come walking up to me again. "Can't you tell when a woman doesn't want to talk?"

"I just want to get to know the first person to beat me in a race." He shrugged with a toothy grin.

I squinted my eyes at him.

He leaned against the window, facing in my direction. His arms crossed and so were his legs. His shoulders were relaxed. His eyes never left mine as the sly grin never left his face.

Oh great.

"You still look quite beautiful since our last encounter." He continued.

I rolled my eyes and stared down at the battle that seemed to be ending, ignoring his presence.