harrington

you are new to hawkins. you moved to hawkins because of family problems. your parents have divorced cuz your mom was cheated on your neighbor's dad. "dad, i hate school here. i wanna back to london." he sigh. "no, you can't honey. we have to moved here and you and billy HAVE to school here no matter what."

"but dad-"

"stfu y/n. I'm so annoyed." billy yelled at me.

"billy hargrove. don't yell at your sister like that. i didn't teach you to speak w your sister like that."

"but mom taught me." dad sighed in tiredness.

we've arrived at our new home. "i hate our new home." you pick up your things and straight to the house. "billy, cmon go persuade your sister." dad asks him. "no need to worry, she'll be just fine." billy said. "no its not. just go, its your sister. there are no other siblings you have except her." billy looks inside his father's eyes deeply. "yeah you're right."

billy took his stuff harshly and go inside. "what in the fuck is this.." billy looked around. "i already hate this place a lot." then, he heard the sound of crying coming from the nearest room. billy walked slowly and open the door slowly. you cried while facing the window watching kids and their parens happily hugging and playing.

"y/n?" billy called you softly. for the first time he ever called ou with that soft voice.

"go away, billy."

"are you literally crying?"

"i said go away billy"

"I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me what the heck is going on?!"

"THERE'S NOTHING HAPPENED OK, JUST GO THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!" you stared at his face for a long time.

"i- i'm sorry, billy." you apologized for yelling at him and stared back at the window. billy slowly walks towards you and sit behind you. "i know you missed mom so much." you cried more and more after billy mentioned her. "b- but why did she have to do that?" you cried out loud. billy didn't know what to do. "oh my fucking god, what should i do here. goddamn!!" he whispered. so, instead of doing something stupid, he hugs you to comfort.

"w- well, i actually missed her too. sometimes. but, the past is the past. we need to get out of the past time and live what happened right now." you hug him back. tightly. "b- but, mom always be by my side whenever I'm hard or easy. whos gonna be at my side whenever easy or hard now?" you cried again. "oh god-" he sigh while patting you.

"me and dad will always be by your side, y/n." he tried to stop you from crying or dad will punish him so hard. "promise?" you look towards him. "yeah. i promise." he smiled. you kinda didn't believe that billy was this soft-spoken brother and caring bro. you hug him back tightly. "thank you billy." you made billy smile. your dad sneaks to see both of you in the room. "billy has changed now." the door opens harshly.

"so, billy.." billy was surprised and pushed me away. "what?" dad giggled. "i know you really love your sister so much, don't you?" billy blushed. "what? me? nooooo" he just doesn't admit it. "alright then, but I'm pretty sure one day you'll admit it." he laughs and gets out of the room. he looks back at you. "oh shit, y/n, i am so terribly fucking sorry. i didn't meant to push you-"

"billy, dad was right. you really changed a lot." he smiled. "yeah kind of after he told me you're the only siblings i have." i giggles. "well, I'm so fucking afraid to admit that i love you in front of dad. its fucking embarrassing. i mean, before this, i was terribly mean to you so much." you nodded.

"yes. i accept those."

school.

"y/n, y/n, wake up. its already 7 o clock now." billy wake you up. "give me 5 more minutes.." you cover yourself with blanket. "oh no, for fucking hell. get up now you smart ass kid." billy pulls the blanket and lift you up.