(4) meet my new boyfriend

i woke up this morning, george still asleep next to me. i woke up and staring at the wall about what happened yesterfay. “am i kissed harrington yesterday?”

oh fuck, yes it is. i kissed him. “y/n..” george finally wake up. “oh good morning georgie” i caress his head. “where's hwarrington?”

i kinda smile when he mentioned harrington. “harrington at his home, george. you fell asleep at his house yesterday.”

“cwan we go to his house again?” his ocean blue eyes staring right to me. “sure. yea. but we'll see if dad allow that or not.” he jumped happily. we went downstairs and eat the breakfast.

“morning, dad.” we walked and sit down at the table and i get the spoon for george. “so, how's yesterday?” he asked me.

“yea, that was fun tho.” he smiles. “oh, finally, my daughter finally smiles once for her life.” he hugs me and caress my hair.

oh for fuck sakes, this made me wanna cry so bad. “daddyyyyy” george call him and he went to george. “yes, sweetheart, what is it?”

“y/n loves harrington” im freeze right there. “what? you said that your sister fell in love with harrington?” he looks at me unbelievable.

“DAD!! he's lying!! btw he's a kid! its impossible that you believe a kid talking?!”

“Y/N!!” he hugs me again. “thank god. i knew that something will happened if you went to his house. love him as much as you need. love him endlessly, y/n.” he stared me for a little while.

“you're the only one daughter i had, y/n. i want you to be happy for your life.” oh god. why he always wants me to cry. “i already knew that harrington fell in love with you for the first time.” is he a lover expert?

“did you love him?”

i need to tell the truth.

“i'll tell the truth, dad. i already love him when he came over here for the first time. he look so caring and loveable. that time, i dont sure that he'll love me, so i ignore it. im a shy type person, you already knew.”

“i fell in love with him yesterday when he teach me to play guitar. i already sank inside his eyes. those beautiful eyes. and, i hope you dont mad at this but. we kissed yesterday. my first kiss.”

dad looks like he wanna cry. “dad, are you crying?” he calls me for a hug. “honey, your love story just same as me. but, i fell harder for your mom.” we were hugging. while george watched his television.

“you fell harder for mom?” he nodded. “i proposed to her first in our first date but sadly, i didn't know her true colour.” i nodded. true. even i didnt know why she does that to dad.

“its okay.” he wiped his tears. “he past is past. i want you to stay happy with him and just always love him. okay?” i look at him. “okey, dad.” there's a knock on the door.

“i'll open it.” when he opened it, it was harrington. holding a bag while smiling to me. dad look at me and smiling. i run to him and hug him. he was confused. “i thought your dad didn't knew this.” he whisper while looking at my dad.

“he already knew it, harrington. its okay. i love you so much. dad loves you too.” he didn'r sure if he want to hug me or not. “just hug me harrington, dad will like it.” i brought his hands to hug me. he was freezing.

“harrington, be normal. he knows that i love you.” his face red. “i love you steve harrington.” i smiles. “i love you too, y/n russell.”

“oh gosh, i need to cry for a second.”