cursing

"FUCK"

"GODDAMN IT"

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT, ASSHOLES SON OF A-"

i bangs open. y/n seems suprised. "can you- can you-" she looks at me with those innocence eyes. "stop swearing all the day?" i asked in soft voice.

technically, she was playing video games um more like fighting spy thing. idk. and she started cursing and swearing just bcs she died. "what? why can i?"

"please y/n. just stop cursing for today." i closed the door but my feet get hit by the door. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!! MOTHERFUCKER THATS SO FUCKING HURT ARRGHHHH" geez i did that?

"did you just swear, harrington? that means i can do it!!" she giggles. fuck. i went downstairs to cook something for myself. "oh fuck!!" she swore again. i deep sigh and keep cooking. "ARGHHHHH" i heard someone shouting. i quickly brought my ladle upstairs and went to her room.

"Y/N WHAT HAPPEN??!" i am concerned about her. "THERE'S A COCKROACH UNDER MY BED!! THERE'S TWO OF EM-" i deep sigh. "for god sake, y/n." i cover my face. "WHAT?! PLEASE HELP ME, STEVE!!" he begs me. "what will i get?" i asked.

"um? some vhs tape?" i shakes my head. "no thanks."

"ice creams?" i shakes. "steve doesn't like sweet stuff."

"shut the fuck up 'steve doesn't like sweet stuff.'" she's mocking me.

"you mocked me again, i swear to god, there'll be somethings bad happened to you." i said in low voice. "alright, alright, I'm sorry!!" she apologized. "what did i get?" i asked again and she still thinking. "fuck, sorry. i mean. u'll get no swearing from my damn mouth." i smiles

"that sounds good," i smirk. she deep sigh. "yeah, get rid of that bitch." she get out of her bed. "see, i didn't start yet but you already swearing." she stomped her feet loudly. "FINE!! FINE!! GET RID OF IT NOW!!" she pushed me towards the bed to get rid of the cockroaches. 

"damn, i'm so lucky." i get rid of it for a second. "look at them, aren't they cute?" she was standing scaredly behind the desk. "don't you dare give it to me-" she whisper and i smirk devilish. i walk slowly towards her and i scared her with the dead cockroaches. 

"STEVEEE!! STOP!! FUCK!!" she ran around. "they cute!! it doesn't bite." she ran away. “I FUCKING HATE YOU STEVE HARRINGTON!”

i hope its not in serious way.

i went downstairs and saw her crossed arms her arms while watching tv. “ok, what's wrong with you now?” i asked while standing infront of her.

i stares at her. she even turn her face around not to look at me. “i see. that face. you're sulking right now?” she stands up and walks to the kitchen to eat something.

im pretty sure she's sulking. i went to her and sat across her. “y/n, i know you mad at me cuz of THAT.” she rolls her eyes at me. “hey, whats with the eyes?”

she continued to eat her chips. “listen. im just joking. okay? no big deal.” i tried to cool her down. “did you take it in serious way?” “what?”

“the one you said you hate me.” i said and she looks away. “kind of. idk.” she eats it. i hold her hands. “y/n, im serious rn. please answer me.”

“FOR FUCK SAKES HARRINGTON. YOU KNOW THAT I HATE WHEN YOU DISTURB ME WITH THESE KIND OF THINGS.” she stands up and keep shouting.

“i didn't mean too. oh damn.” i hug her to comfort her. bring her anger down. “GOD, STOP- STOP- STOP HUGGING ME-” she hates when i started hugs her, then, she feels a little okay.

i heard her sobs. “its okay. i understand.” i pat her. “why everytime i hug you, i must cried so fucking hard.” i giggles. “thats because you loved me so much.”

“stop, its not funny at all.” i know she was blushing.