camping 2

i stares at the bread for a long time. "now whats wrong with you?" he sat besides me. "dont you see? i baked all of these breads just for you and them." i pointed at the breads

he looks at the breads. "ah, i see. its okay. i can it em all!!" he tried to cheer me up. "so, what else did you cook?" i explained to him. "and this, you can eat with rice. i already cook it."

he nodded. "alright, smells delicious. wanna eat it now?" he asked and i nodded. i starts to serving for him and myself. "here you are, cheezy french bread." i hands him. "go bake under the fire. the cheese will melt and it gonna be so delicious." i said.

"really?" i nodded and he started to go near the campfire. i organized some snacks, and all the stuffs in that plastic bags. i look towards steve, he was crouching down cutely. i laughs.

"what are you laughing at?" i shakes my head. "you look so cute." he keep smiling. "WO WO WO THE CHEESE MELTINGGG" he quickly gets up and take a plate.

"see, try eat it. its delicious!!" i remind him and he starts eating. "hm, so delicious. you are a good cooker." i chuckles.

night

im still cooking for dinner. “steve, the chicken is ready” i put it on the plate with sausage. he walks towards me and sit. “here you are.” i hands him. “smells delicious.” his smiles makes my heart flutters. i join eating with him too.

we were having such a nice talk. we even laughed a lot and i hit him so many times. “ouch, that hurts.” he chuckles.

steve pov

“alright, im done. wanna baked the marshmellow?” i asked her and she nodded. i started to make a fire. “ah, damn, why its not working?!” i've tried so many times. “motherfucker!!”

y/n walks besides me and cover my mouth. “steve!! watch your languange!! we're in the jungle!!” i look at her and moves her hand. “and whats the problem with that?”

she deep sigh and rolls eyes. “steve, don't you understand?! the THING, harrington. its THE THINGS that we can't see.” i widened my eyes. “oh my god-”

she take the fan from my hand and fanned towards the fire. “see, its working.” she go take something and i felt a warm piece of clothes around my shoulders. i look at her. “you seems cold.” she sits besides me and started to put some marshmellow at the stick and burn it.

thats why i love her. shes so caring to me. everytime. i joined her to burn the marshmellow too. “don't you cold?” i asked and she shakes her head. “nah, not at all.” she sneezes. “not cold, huh-” i giggles and put the blanket over her and i shuffle a little bit close to her.

“i really loves camping a lot.” she smiles that makes my heart beating faster. “hm, why?” she eat it. “well, as you see, i love cooking in this nature and i love- i just love these green nature it calms me down.” i nodded.

“don't worry, we'll be here 2 days.” she looks at me and chuckles. “well, yeah!! this gotta be a lot of fun.” she put her head on my shoulder while we listened to the river sounds and fire crackling.

“so, don't you want to find any girlfriend?”

“what? me? well, no. i am so done. btw, i have you.” she laughs.

“damn, you cannot avoid from those pick up lines!!” she hit my chest slowly. “do you bring your guitar?” she asked and i nodded. she looks at me excitedly.

“can you play? can you play?” those eyes. “yeah- yeah sure. i'll take it for a sec.” i stands up and put the whole blanket on her shoulder and pat it slowly.

i grab the guitar and sits at the bench infront of the fire. i tuned it slowly. “alright, what song, miss?” i smiles and she thinks. “anything. but just a slow, nice song.” i nodded.

i played the most recent song that ever played in this era. hotel california. i plucking and she looks at the guitar cautisouly. “wow. dad must love this.” i chuckles and started singing.

after a few minutes spending time together, y/n eyes starts to close. “hey girl, you looks tired. wanna sleep?” she nodded and i put my guitar down. i guide her into the other tent and hands her the blanket.

“goodnight, sweetheart.” i smiles and walk away. i slept at the claryst and cover myself up with blanket. i started to fell asleep.

3 AM

i feel so uncomfortable. theres feeling like there is something besides me. i open my eyes and it shows y/n was snuggling next to me without anything. just her thin shirt. “y/n?” i wake up and adjust myself and her.

“why are you sleeping like this? you will get cold.” i put the blanket over her and scoot her next to me. i pat her. i pat, pat, and pat, then, i slowly fell asleep.

next morning

i woke up early because the sun shone right to my eyes. “geez, what the fuck-” i saw y/n's body right on top of me. my cheeks flushed red.

“oh my fucking god-” idk what to do?!! but- she look so fucking cute. i starts to caress and curl her hair. “why you being so fucking cute y/n (l/n)?” i kiss her head.

she slightly wakes up that scares me as hell. her sleepy voice. “uhn, what time is it?” she lift her head and bumps again on my chest. “its already 8, y/n.” i smiles.

she hums and start to doze off. “cutie” and i caress her hair. as soon as i watches her sleep, i startes to feel sleepy and sleep.

this is ths bestest moments ever.

9 am

i woke up and saw she was sleeping next to me. “seriously? still sleeping?” she was kinda of snuggling next to me. i woke up and starts to make fire.

“hm, steve..” she calls me and her hands looks like tryna find my hands. and i reached my hands to her. “yea, yea, what's wrong?” she hugs it.

“stay.. im cold.” i smiles and hugs her. “feeling warm?” she snuggles and nodded. “i wanna make fire for our breakfast.” she hums. i took a blanket and put over her. “sleep tight.” i caress her hair again and kiss her cheeks.

i go make a fire and fanned it. while fanned the fire, i slightly look at y/n who was having a nice sleep. “shes so adorable.”

time skip

i already cook the rice, eggs and some chickens. “y/n, the food is done!!” she quickly runs towards me and grab a plate. “woo, this smells delicous.” i smiles and put some rice and a chicken on her plate.

“so, you wanna play at the river this evening?” i asked and sits infront of her. “yeah, ofc!! since nancy's gone. we can have this time.” she smiles. i am so happy terribly happy.

we really having so much time together with so many food that we've cooked.

5 PM

we changes our clothes and started to go down to play at the river. “steve!! cmon!!” she shouts and i smiles. “coming!!” i walks slowly towards the river.

we're having so much fin with splashing water to each other. she really wanna ruin my hair. “STOP ITT!!” i splash her back. “hey big boy, stop covering your beautiful brunette hair. it'll ruin when you shower.” she giggles. “it isnt funny, y/n.”

we're splashing and playing with water for about 2 hours abnd we get up cause we're getting cold. y/n just got sneeze about 5 times now. im afraid that she'll get cold.