stressed

its already 7 pm and im still at this fucking scoops ahoy. i keep sighing everytime the customer came. “don't you tired, robin?” shes standing at the cash register. she nodded.

“of course duh, we've been working for 17 hours. no break.” i look away. “ahoy there, didnt see you there. wanna set sail with ocean flavour with me? im steve harrington.”

this is the tiring shit ever. aftwr we finished our shift. we lay down on the floor behind the counter for a sec. “im so tired.” robin said while facing the ceiling.

“so am i. i wanna go home now. please, i dont wanna work tommorow.” i said and robin looks at me. “how about we quit our job and find other easy job for us?”

i turn look at her. “sounds great. we should stop from scooping this shit ice cream.” we laughed. “yes!! its already 8!!” we quickly pack our things and get ready to back home. “so, quit job?” i nodded.

home

i lock the car and went inside. y/n was there watching the news, about to get up. “no, no, dont go anywhere.” i run to her and hug her waist. she was suprised. “hey, hey. whats wrong?” he rub my hair.

“im just stresses up and tired.”

“aw, my steve.” i look up and she cups my face. “poor you. how long have you worked?” she asled softly. “almost, 17 hours?” she gasped. “its a really tough day.” she pulls me into a hug. i put my head under her chin and i lifted my legs up to the sofa.

“its okay. im here. i'll do my best to make you feel better.” i smiles. “i love you y/n. i am so in love with you.” she kissed my head and put her cheeks on my hair. “do you have any plan tommorow?” i shakes my head.

“its okay. there's no need to go anywhere. you need rest.” she lifted my head to look at her. “and your eyes kinda looks like panda eyes. you're tired and not sleeping well.”

i sigh. “i know. thats why im tired, mr nelson doesnt give us a break. if you're at the shop, you'll see robin's tired eyes.” she feels sad. “fuck him. why doesnt he give both of you to rest?”

i was about to say a word. “its 17 hours work withoutt a rest. thats abusing.” she rolls eyes. “but, its okay, honey. its okay, its past now.” she sigh. “so, what are you want now, steve?” she asked. “cuddle. i want a cuddle.”

“sure can, bud. come here.” i move closer to her and she gives the warmest hug. i feel so safe with her. “steve..” i hums. “i want you to know that i'll always be by your side whenever your easy or in bad situation, ok?” i look at her.

“because i love you so much and i want you to safe. everytime. i want you to feel better day by day and i dont want you to feel sad, unhappy, stressed like this. it makes me so awful. and today, i'll try my best to cheer you up on this bad day, aight?”

i was about to cry. i hug her instead. “im a lucky man to have you in my life. you are my number one, y/n.” i whisper in the hug. i can feel she smiles widely and happily.

“no. im the happiest woman to have you in my life. you make my life even better just with existing.”

i smiles and keep cuddling her.