harrington 2

"steve?" he nodded. "how?" i open the window. "how you know i live here?" you whisper. "i stalked you, darling." he winked to me and i blushed hard. i lock my door. "oh gosh. is your brother home?" he asked. "duh obviously. hes in his room, listening to his metal music.

"great. i um." he explore around. "oh, wow, a family picture. so cute of you." he looks at me then the picture. "wheres your parents?" he asked me. "my dad working right now." he explore to my desk. "and your mom?" i silent for a sec. "hm? y/n?" he look at me concern.

"my mom.. uhm.." he look so worried. "what's wrong y/n? is there something happened?" he asked. "sh- she divorced with my dad-" i started to crying. steve was shocked.

"holy shit. what am i gonna do." he hugs me instead. "shh shh, y/n. its fine. its all gonna be just fine." he pats me. i keep crying cuz he gave me my moms vibes. "i miss her so much.."

"i know, i know you miss her so much." he made me sit and keep hugging me. i hug him tightly. "you gave me her vibes harrington. as if she was patting me." steve was suprised. "am i?" he asked and i nodded.

"i cant stop thinking about her." steve made me face him. "listen up, y/n. whatever happens to you, i'll protect you at every cost." you wipes your tears. "really?" he smiles. "i promise you."

"thank you steve." i kiss his cheeks and hugs him. he was speechless when i give him a peck at his cheeks. "y/n?" the door knocked. we look up at the door in unison. "shit, its billy." we broke the hug. "y/n, its lunch time. get out now." i look to steve.

"inside the closet now!!" i push him into the closet. "y/n?" he keep knocking. "yeah?" i opened the door. "get out now, im bringing you to lunch." he said and walks away. "fine.." i slam the door and locked it. i open the closet door. "steve! omg."

"its so close-" he said. im in rush to dressed up. "hey, hey, hey. where you going in rush?" steve asked. "im going to lunch with billy." he sighs.

"i'll meet ya back, steve." i said. "fine." he said. "see you. dont forget to close the window back." i advice to him. "i will. i will." steve just look at me until i close the door.

"goodbye sweetheart."

lunch (1 pm)

"why the heck taking you so long to dressed up?" billy asked. "im sorry tho, my shirt was gone." he rolls his eyes. at the mcd, "seriously, we're lunch at mcd?" i said. "duh. obviously- btw, my friends were here too." my jaw dropped. "you already have a friend?" he nodded.

"for fuck sakes-" then, i spotted someone. he turned around and it was steve. "steve." billy looks towards him. "steve?" i run to him. "steve harrington!!" i shouts and hug him. "ohh hey there y/n.." he hugs back. "what the hell-"

"harrington, you better hands off from my sister." billy warned him. "oh shit. billy saw us." i said. we broke the hug. billy stormed us. "well, y/n, who is this asshole." he said. "hes not an asshole, billy. please have respect to my privacy." steve standing behind me.

"ohh, privacy huh?" he spat infront of me. "we'll see what happened at home." he death glare at steve. "y/n, im pretty sure you'll gonna be beaten up by him." steve worried. "nah. he'll not. hes saying that cuz wanna look himself tough. that's all."

he nodded. "yeah. great. he looks like a bully." "he is a bully, gosh, steve." he laugh. "skip to our conversation, lets have lunch." he grab me and order a burger and lunch together. after a few minutes, we finished our lunch.

"so listen up, harrington. if you ever saw billy or billy get near you. you just listen to him. don't do anything, ok?" i told him. he just nodded. "don't worry. i will. you're so worried about it."

"i am worried goddamn it!! billy could kill ypu at anytime now-" i hit him softly. "gosh, relax tho-" billy entered the restaurant. "y/n, get your ass up now, we're going." i look towards him. "gosh, i dont want to go home."

steve made me face him. "well, you need to, y/n. he is your brother. he'll always protect you. now, i need you to follow him back home and i'll gonna meet you soon." steve said.

i already love him. "alright then, steve." before i going out, i hug him and give him a kiss at his cheeks. "bye, harrington!!" i wave at him.

while him

she- she literally kiss me. i giggles and watch her went inside the car. "you'll gonna be mine soon, y/n."

at home (3 pm)

"you kissed him."

"what? kissed what?"

"you kissed that harrington boy."

i gigles. "yeah why? i already grown up." he sigh. "yes, ur grown up. but it is my responsibility to look after you and im gonna know everything about you, y/n." im shocked. "really, billy? now?"

"dad will punch me if i against the things he said." i nodded. "yeah ik. you're a great brother, billy. but, please. we all have our own privacy." i walk to my room.

gosh, did he have to say that? i just kiss his cheeks only. not lips- i starts to imagined. "his lips must be so soft.." i start to giggles. i go to the closet to take my clothes, when i open the door, it showed steve-

i almost shouted but luckily steve cover my mouth. "shhh, billy will here that im here." he laughs. "WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE. HARRINGTON??!" i high pitched my voice.

"nothing, i- actually wanna tell you something." i sat on the bed. "what is it? just tell me quickly. " he stutters to said. "argh, forget about that-" hes blushing. "are you hiding something from me?" he shake his head. "no, im not."

i smirk. "well, i'll be back on 7.30." he rush to my window and ran away. "gosh, hes so cute." billy stormed into my bedroom. "gosh- for goodness sake billy. stol doing that fuck." i startled.

"i heard someone open the window." hes so worried tho. "its just me, billy. i need some fresh air." he look around. "at 4 pm?" i nodded. "yes duh, whats the problem?"

"i can sense you bring someone in here." i smack my forehead. "omfg, billy hargrove-" i sighs. "so no one?" he asked. "yes. there's no one here. just me. just y/n hargrove in her own room." i point to myself.

"just wanna keep you safe. thats all."