study and confessions

steve harrington is the famous playboy ever in the hawkins high school. people keep calling him 'king steve' because of his beautiful brunette brown hair.

i am always alone. btw, i have no friends and my only friend is my mom and dad. they always be by my side. i love them. while at school, music is my friend. btw, im at history class.

fyi, i love history just bcs of their amazing backstory. its totally amazing. “alright class, settle down. i wanna announce something.” the class silent. “next 2 weeks, as you know, you'll gonna seat on final exam. and i want you to study for chapter 3.”

the class being noisy. im sick of this. “hey hey. listen up. if y'all not taking this serious. i'll not making any of tour or visitation.” im scared of this exam. i mean, its history. its everyone's hated subject that might down ur own grade.

“and, i want all of you to make a study group or study by yourself for these weeks. i don't want any of you who DATING or doing something else.” she reminded. bruh, for fuck sakes.

but then, i saw this tall figure teenager. gosh, hes so fine, man. tbh, he is so fucking fine. “harrington, are you listening here?” the teacher looks towards him. “yes maam. i did.” he crosed his arms and legs. i made an eye contact with him.

when he looks at me, i quickly look away. he smirks. fuck sakes. thats sus. when recess, i went to cafeteria to eat and relaxed my mind. i am fucking stressed with homeworks plus with the exams.

study week, school library

i was studying history alone that time. when suddenly i saw steve harrington was also studying plus with full of confusion next table. im continue to study and write some notes.

i played my fav song on walkman and startes reading books. suddenly, i heard someone sits besides me. it was steve. i ignores it.

steve pov

she seems cool?? and also smart. so, i use this chance. i pretend like i wrote the notes. she even didn't glance at me. wtf- i tap her shoulder.

she look up. “oh, steve.” she take off her headphones. “oh, yeah. hi. i just need ur help with history and math.” i pointed at my workbook. “history and math? sure can. whats the reward?” she joked.

“haha, i just joking round. come here.” she took my book and started to teach me. “for the warriors, i think its easier to remember is you take a small and simple point and memorized it.” she highlited.

“and for the war, you need to memorized or remember the date, country and the place they made a war.” i can't stop staring at her. she caught me. “um, hello??” she waved infront of me.

“the hell he looking at?” she turned around. “earth to steve!!” she snapped her fingers. “oh, sorry, sorry” she sigh. “do you get everything i said?” i look around. “goddman, harrington.” she explained back.

a few minutes later, “did you get it now?” i nodded. “yeah, yeah. sure. Thanks for tutoring me.” she smiles. the prettiest smile i ever saw in my life. “nah, there is no problem. the problem is you. stop daydreaming and starinh people.” she continue her work.

i startes loving her now. “i love you.” i whisper while staring at her.

school, your pov

i came to school early because need to stidy a little for history. i was studying math at the libarary back then. “alright, here we goes.” i open the math books when suddenly steve harrington sat besides me.

“um, excuse you-” i look him up and down. “what?” i look at him in judge way. “this is not your seat, harrington. you literally sat with tommy aren't you?” i stated.

“oh yea. totally but he kinda ruin my mood today.” i raises my eyebrows. “and, whats the point you sitting here?” i point at his table. “nothing, i just feel calm sitting near you.” my face literally start heating up.

“um, okay.” i saw he smirk. “i wanna tell you something. just keep doing your work.” i nodded. “since we're studying at the libarary. my feelings towrds you growing up, you know?”

what in the hell did i just hear? i dropped my pen. “oh, your pen dropped.” he picked it up and hands to me. “wh- what did you mean ur feelings growing up towards me?”

“don't you understand?” he seems like wanna said something but he can't. “i- its like. something that teenager would usually do.” i tilt my head. “i- it just.” he sigh.

“fine. i like you, y/n.” he look around to hide his blush. i even blushing now.  and this time, my math book dropped to the floor. “are you be fucking seriously, harrington?”

he slightly looked at me. “y- yeah sure. ur totally awesome and cool. also, i really like your vibe. and i feel so safe and comfortbale near you everytime. i keep watching you being alone. thats kinda ripped my heart. it literally breaks my heart into pieces. i want you to be in my life so much. plus, i love your music playlist and stuffs.” he hides again.

he left me speechless. “what the fuck did i hear here-” i smiles. i look at him. i just cant believe theres someone likes me and everything about me. he keep hiding himself from me.

i slowly take his hand and hold it. he quickly looked at me. “you're so sweet, harrington. you are literally my first love.” i smiles and kiss his cheeks.

“i actually loves you before this. but, i'll never admit it cuz i knew you wouldn't like me back.” i giggles when thinking about it again. “what? y/n? seriously??” we giggles and started our conversation in romantic way.