camping 3

i start the fire to warm up ourselves. y/n was nonstop sneezing. “hey, you okay? wanna tea?” i asked her. she shakes her head. “you're getting cold, girl.” i put my hand on my waist like a mother usually do.

she giggles. “no, its okay. i'll fine.” i rolls my eyes and just make tea. “what are you doing?” she asked. “im doing tea.” “what for?” “the stupidest question i ever heard. its for drinking.”

she laughs. “yea asshole. i know its for drinking but why made it on night?” i rolls my eyes. “you'll almost catch cold and keep sneezing 24/7. its good for you.” i stir the tea.

i pour in her cup and hands it. “here, drink it.” she smiles and sip it slowly. “its good right?”  she smiles and nodded. “thanks steve.” i smiles back and sit near the fire.

day by day, i feel like- im falling in love with her even more. it just- the way she talked to me and the way she take care of me. i fell harder. i really zoned out. “steve? steve?”

“harrington.” she calls my last name. “yea, yea.” i look at her and she put a blanket over me. “oh, thanks y/n.” she sits besides me. “why are you zoning out?” i stutters. “th- theres nothing.” she chuckles. “really? there's actually nothing?”

“i wanna told you something but thats okay.” i look away. “oh cmon steve!! what is it?” she pulls my arm. “i- im shy-” she looks at me adorably. “awww steve is blushing?!”

“cmon, tell me. im not gonna tell anybody.” she looks at me and i made an eye contact with her. “i- it just- i have fallen in love these days.” she's shocked. did she even knew that i was mentioning her?

“STEVE- ur falling for nancy again?” what the fuck. “no no no, hell nah. no for real. i am not.” she laughs. “then who is that lucky girl?” she asked and i look away to made up sentences.

“hm? steve?” i look at her. i sigh and facing her. “actually, these days, i am falling in love with..” she waits for my answers. “.. im falling in love with you.” she's in shocked.

“m- me?” i nodded and grab her hands. “you're being kind and caring towards me and it made me fell harder for you.” she's blushing. “i love you y/n l/n. i really truly live you from the bottom of my heart.” i caress her cheek.

“harrington. you made me speechless in the middle of the jungle-” but suddenly she smiles. “i love you too, steve harrington.” she kiss my cheeks and that made my cheeks redder.

“i- i- i-” i keep stuttering. “its okay, stevie. i know you're blushinv hard right now.” she hugs ne tightly and warnly infront of the fire. i hug her back. “gosh, i loved you to the moon and back.”

then, she kiss my lips. passionately. then, there it is. there start the kove story of me and y/n.