(3) jealous

scoops ahoy

"harrington!!" you shouts his last name. "y/n!!" robin and steve replied. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "just visiting both of you." you said.

you all were talking and gossiping non stop until some of boys come to the shop. robin and steve quickly ran to the cashier.

steve pov

i ran to the cashier and some boys walks like a bully. "fuck sakes." it was billy hargrove. "hey y/n. what are you doing here?" he asked y/n who sat there quietly.

"geez, why this man want from her?" i whisper that made robin looks at me. "are you saying that you're jealous?" robin joked. "what? nooo" i started to adjust my hat.

"oh, i didn't do anything. just wanna try some of these ice creams." she point at the banana split. billy sat next to him and started playing her hair.

"fuck." i almost want to punch so hard at him. "wanna do something fun?" billy asked her. "what? oh, um." she eye contact with me. "no thanks. im busy lately." then, billy look at me.

"hm, new boyfriend, huh?" he whisper into her ears. "i want to punch him so hard." i get out of the cashier. "hey, what are you guys doing?" i asked.

"who the hell are you-" billy said while laying his arm around y/n. "im harrington, you asshole." i said while stares deathly at him.

he smirk. "well, well, well. protecting her, aren't you?" he keeps flirting with her. "just- keep away your hands away." i walks to y/n and remove his hands.

"i know what you wanna do to this girl." i grab her hands and asked her to stand behind me. "you choose to fight here?" billy said and started to stand.

"gosh, not here." y/n said and i smirk. "if you say so." he started to punch me. for the first time, i avoid it and i stick him back. "STEVE. ALRIGHT STOP THIS FUCKING FIGHT!!" y/n shouts at me.

billy hold his mouth and smirked at me. "fuck it, harrington." he started to punch me and i fell backward. "STEVE!!" she crouched down beside me and hold my head. "BILLY STOP THIS RIGHT NOWWW!!" y/n shouts and helps me to stand.

he scoffs and walks away. "steve, are you okay?" she stares into my eyes so deeply. "ye- yeah I'm okay." i stand up and she motions my hands to put on her neck. "gosh, your not. I'm fucking sure." robin walks out.

"hey, hey what's going on" she walks to me. "hargrove came here and started to punch steve." before i said anything, she already told robin. "gosh, really. billy is such an asshole tho." she nodded and sat me down.

"robin, where is the first aid kit?" she asked. i knew she wants to cure me. "wait i'll take it." robin runs to the kitchen. "you'll gotta be fine." she comforts me. "but its damn hurt." she nodded. "i know, i know." robin came back with the first aid kit and gives it to y/n. she started to curing me. "stay calm okay, steve." she said and started curing me.

she started to patting on my face. "ouchh" i hissed. "i'm sorry, but you gotta hold on." she keeps curing me. "well, i suggest. you dont need to get near him ever again." i hums.

"but why?" i asked and she sigh. "goddamn no, harrington. he could beat your ass up for 2nd time. he could MAYBE beat you till dead." she widened her eyes. ok, it seems like she sounds so care about me.

"alright, you're done." she throws the cotton pad away and give the first aid kit to robin back. "and also, if you got beat up by hargrove plus you got dead, who's gonna come to this scoops ahoy?" she joke like it was not a joke.

"excuse me. the stupid hat made my reputation down." i rolled my eyes. "oh shit! i have to go now!" she shouts and run pass us. "whatt?! where you going??" i asked concernly.