raining

it was a lazy day. rainy days ansd the weather is so cold. its a perfect day to relaxing my mind. i went downstairs, grabbing some snacks and i grab my comfort blanket from the extra room.

i make myself comfortabls and watch some of the exciting movies ever. i had top gun, police academy 3, rivers edge, something wild and others.

“what movie should i start?” i keep staring at the vhs tape. “i need to rewatched top gun again.” i decided to watch this same movie. i put it in a full volume.

“alright, its starting!!” i keep watching and then i heard someone enter the house. i pause the movie and i turn back. “what the fuck is that?” i decided to take my pan.

“dont tryna mess with me in the middle of the night!!” i heard a banging upstairs. “shit-” i sprint upstairs ans i heard someone like opening my drawers and my closet.

“fuck who are you-” i bang open the door and it revealed steve shouting like a mf girl. “ARGHHHHHH”

“AAAHHHHHHH” he literally shouting like a girl. his hair and jacket are also wet because of raining. “HARRINGTON?!” i put the pan down. “WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?! AND WHY YOU'RE FULL OF LEAVES IN YOUR HAIR??”

i went to him and take out the leaves that was on his head. “i thought you were here and i was falling at the tree before i climbed up.” i giggles. “for god sakes harrington. there was a front door. why don't you knock at it?”

“i thought your fucking both parents here?!” i slap him. “gosh, harrington!” i laugh my ass out. “yeah, laugh all you want, y/n. its not funny at all.”

“i was about to start watching movie, assholes.” we went downstairs back. “without me, huh? great.” i chuckles. “wo ho ho. you made the whole living room as your room. cool.”

“duh ofc. my parents must make out when they outstation and why dont i spend my time here?” steve look at me disbelief. “what?”

“you dare to speak like that-” i rolls ny eyes. “cmon, sit here, the movie is halfway now.” he went to the kitchen to grab a towel. “no, just watch it, i wanna dry my hair.”

“just sit with me, harrington. forget your assholes hair.” he looks at me and decided to watch the movie. “what movie you watching now?”

“top gun.” i said and smirk while he rolls his eyes and lay his head back. “god, the same movie for the 100th times.” i hit him. “stfu. its my habit.”

“oh yea? you surely do, y/n. watching the same show over and over again. im not stupid, y/n. oh for your information. im your best buddy.” i look at him.

“ok, if you knew me so well, list the shows that i rewatched it over and over again.” i challenged him. “boy, she really challenged me now.” he stands infront of me.

“alright. you rewatched murder she wrote, i dream of jeannie, mash, ghostbusters, miami vice, cheers, family ties, the return of SHERLOCK HOLMES-” the way he said sherlock a little bit high pitched.

i nodded and he continued. “ah, the fucking golden girls, columbo and small wonder.” i clap my hands. he went infront of my face make me stayed silent. “i told you im your best buddy.” he smirk and wink at me.

boy, thats hot.

gosh, i miss maverick's scene- “damn, you turning red, you're hot aren't you?” he went to the kitchen and grab some ice water.

steve pov

i knew she'll be red. i smirk while pouring some ice water. “here, take this.” she take it and i sit besides her. “you know what? i even knew all his fucking lines.” she looks at me and giggles. “alright, fine. we'll change other movie.” she stands and trying to find some good movies for tonight.

“AHA!! FOUND IT!!” she shows me the vhs tape from afar. i smiles. damn, she's so fucking cute. i wish she was my girlfriend. but, i cant even think of having her.

“what movie is that?” i asked and she jumped next to me. “police academy 3. you know that?” i was like blank a little. “oh cmon said you knew it.” i nodded. “of course, jackie chan was acted on it.” she smiled and wiggles next to me.

that is my girl. the rain doesnt stop. it was heavy rain and  couldnt go back home like that. a few hours later, the movie ends and she was falling asleep in my arms. i look at the clock.

“goddamn it. its already 2.30 am.” i chuckles and take a look at y/n. “gosh, you're so beautiful. i love you.” i kiss her and grab a blanket. “fuck.”

i put her slowly on the couch and put the pillow under her head. i take her blanket and put over her. “sweet dream, darling.” i switch off the tv and lights and i went to sleep at the other sofa.

fuck. i cant stop thinking about her. am i supposed to be thinking about that? she once said she was crushing hard at jonathan. but he already had nancy. i laugh softly.

she was totally caring towards me eveytime. i am totally flustered. then, i take a one minute thinking and close my eyes and went to sleep.

morning, 9 am

you just awake from your sleep and you saw steve was sleeping at the other sofa without any blanket or pillow. “damn, why did he sleep like this?” you questioned yourself.

you take off your blanket and went to him. “hey, steve.” you pat him softly. he hums ans look at you with his messy hair. “hmm, what?” you grab his hand. “go sleep at there. you really had a bad sleeping posture.”

“no, its okay. i can sleep here. go sleep.” you rolls your eyes and just force him until he goes. “there it is. thats my boy.” he smiles. you put the blanket over him and pillows.

“thank you..” he whisper. you caress his hair. “its okay. i love you, harrington.” you whisper slowly. “i love you too, y/n (l/n)”

you was totally shocked.