camping

friday night

this night, you wanted to do some fun activities to relaxed your mind. you started laying down the bed. “y/n!! there's a guest for you.” you deep sigh.

“for god sakes i was about to lay down.” you quickly go downstairs. “who is it mom?” you asked. “its a boy and im not pretty sure who he was.” you confused. a boy came to ur house in 9 pm?

i open the door and showed this tall man. “steve harrington.” he waved cutely. “what are you doing here?” you closed the door behind you.

“um, nothing. just came to pay a visit. btw, i brought you this.” he brought you a bouquet of flower. “oh, love- lovely.” you take it and smile appears in your face.

“are you both just want to stay here or wanna come inside?” ur mom suddnely pops from nowhere. “oh, um, just here-” you cut him off. “oh, don't be silly. lets go inside.” yoi grab his hands to go inside.

your mom smiles hapily. “oh wow. such a lovely flowers.” your mom said. “yea, i know right. steve just brought it to me.” you points.

“im sorry? who?” you chuckles and started to introduced him at her. “oh sorry mom. this is steve harrington. he lives near our house about 2 blocks away.” she nodded. “welcome to (l/n)”

“mom, your sentences sounds like you're invited him to our family-” she laughs. “well, what do we have here.” your dad came downstairs with his guitar.

“steve, this is my dad. and dad, this is steve harrington. my best friend.” he nodded. “nice to meet you mr (l/n)” they shakes hand. “i thought you were her boyfriend.” he joked. “dad!!” you blush.

“oh- oh i- im just her friend. that's all.” he stares at ur dad guitar. “you playing guitar? you have a band?” he asked. “yep. i played and nope. i don't have a band.” steve nodded.

“oh i see. what song do you play?” he got a lit question to ask. “mom, i guess, dad loves him.” you joke to your mom. “sure, indeed.” i help her in the kitchen.

“i mostly played metallica, the clash, queen and the beatles.” he shook. “omg you are a total badass!!” your dad laughs. “you listened to those?” steve's nodded. “ofc!! who doesn't?!”

“y/n, i really like this boy already.” they pull a hug. “um- okay.” they really made a long conversation. “mom, do you have a vase?”

“oh sure. here.” he take it from upper cabinet. “thanks.” i put the flowers carefully and pour some water. “its so beautiful. i loves it.”

a few minutes later

“dad, can i borrowed steve for a sec?” he looks at me. “haha, alright, alright. i really took a really long time to do this conversation.” steve laughs.

“so, what's the point you came here?” you asked. “oh yea.” we walked upstairs. “i decided to go to camping this weekend. wanna come?”

“camping? who will come?” you opened your studio room and enters it. “um, dustin, jonathan also NANCY.” he said nancy a little bit high pitched.

“well, sounds like you're still have a problem with nancy, aren't you?” you said and sit at the piano bench. “duh obviously but i don't want to show my emotional to them.”

you nodded. “yes, yes, i understand.” you smiled. “so the camping will held this saturday?” he nodded. “and we'll be stayed for 2 days 1 night.” your so excited.

“this sounds so awesome.” you giggled. you brought his hand and go downstairs. “mom!!” you called him. “yeah yeah. whats wrong?”

“steve asked me to go camping this weeked. also, jonathan and nancy will followed us.” you told her. “hm, sounds pretty good for you. wanna try experiencing this nature thing without us?” she asked.