movie

(you still a sister to billy hargrove)

“bilyyy!! bilyyyy” i walks to his room and knocked it harder on door. he was listening to the heavy metal music. “yeah, what in the fuck you want, y/n?!” he opened the door.

“oh, i want to go outside for a sec.” he confused. “seriously on 7.30 pm?” i nodded. “meeting harrington, are you?” i shouts and look away. “fuck!! why you keep guessing that im meeting that harrington?!”

“well, i keep watching both of you meeting tho.” i look away. “billy, i fucking went to my friends house for making projects not to the harrington.” he rolls his eyes and i go downstairs.

then, dad pops out from the kitchen. “y/n? where you going?” he asked.  “oh, hi dad. i was actually wanna made some school project with my friends this night. and it was so stressed to made it all alone.” he keep listening. “hm, alright then. don't be late, honey.” he said.

“um, dad.. but, if i sleepover at thiers for 2 days?” he looks at me. “2 days?” i nodded. “are your projects are too many or what?” i look away and nodded. “yeah, and we have so many projects to do and practices for our presentations.” he literally understanding the assigment.

“well, thats fine. but, one thing. is it a girl or a boy?” oh fuck, not this. “we have a group 6 people but im sleeping over girls.” he agrees. “alright, take care, honey.” i off to the door. “thanks dad.”

steve was waiting in his car. “steve-” i look at my house. “hey y/n” he whisper yelled. “what the hell are you doing here?!” i knocked on his door. “hey hey, easy there man.” i rolls my eyes. “wtf are you doing here?!” i shouts.

“to pick you damnit” i smack my forehead. “fuck it, steve!! i want to go to my friends house for doing the projects-” he put his finger on my lips. “shh shh shh, what if we have some fun at my house and you can do your projects the next day?” i smack his finger.

“shit, harrington.” i look away. “we can watch your favourite movie, i just brought them yesterday.” i look back at him. “benedict in there?” he nodded. “totally.” i smiled and get inside his car.

“gosh harrington, you really fool me a lot.” he giggles. “well, thats me. steve harrington.” i saw billy sneak to see us. i saw he was giggled alone in his room. “oh you gotta be fucking kidding me-”

steve speed up his car to his house. “so, you wanna some coffee or something?” i think. “coffee? well, sure can.” he went to the small supermarket to buy some junkfood and coffees.” before he opened the door i grab his jacket. “hm? what's wrong?”

“thanks.” i smiled to him and he smiles back. “no problem.” then he closed the door and go inside the supermarket. “gosh, that playboy harrington.” after a few minutes, he returned. “alright, i brought you mocha and latte. your favs.”

he is the bestest friend of mine. we were being bestfriends since childhood. mom was approved as like a couple but i denied it cuz idk- i was a kid back then.

STEVE'S HOUSE

“we're here. let's go.” he unbuckle his seatbelt and get out.” i take my stuff and go inside. “ok, well. what should we do now? sleeping?” he laughed. “no, you asshole. we're watching movie that im talking about.”

i nodded and put my coffee on the table. “where's the movie-” i turned around i saw no one. even steve was gone. “steve?” i stands up. “harrington?” i keep walking to find him. “oh shit no. don't fucking playing with me, harrington. its not fucking funny at all.”

suddenly the lights flickering. “oh shit- i hate when the lights being like this.” i look around the house. “steve, come on. its not funny!!” i keep shouting. suddenly the lights turn off. i when to the corner of the hall and covering myself. “i hate this. i fucking hate this.”

i heard some roaring sounds from the outside. “hell no. please don't be me. please don't be fucking me.” and the lights are on back. “HAHAHAHA look at you!! you should see your own face tho HAHAHAH” i look up steve was standing beside the main switch.

the tears roll down. “geez, are you literally crying?” he walks towards me and i push him harder. “is not fucking funny harrington!!” i keep crying. i just can't accept this as a prank. i have a trauma when i saw my own friend got killed by a monster demon or something like that when i was a kid.

“y/n?” he tried to hold my shoulders. “its not fucking funny, harrington.” i cover my tears stain face with my knees and arms.

steve pov

i can't believe it can turn like this. i just made it as a prank. i crouch down and try to look at her. “y/n? listen- i- im sorry.” she look up. she hiccups while cried. “just like that? you think it's easy to forget all of this shits?” she said while staring at me.

“wh- what? what shits, y/n?” i didnt fucking understand. “you'll not gonna understand this shit anyway.” she continue to tear up and cover herself. “no, no, y/n. tell me, what shits. come on y/n. i need the truth now.” she look up again.

“i saw my own bestfriend killed by that fucking demon monster infront of my eyes.” i was shocked to what she just said. “i- im sorry. i didn't know that before. and, you even just told me about this now??” she continue to cry. “oh, y/n..”

i take her for a hug and she cried on my shoulder. “just keep calm, y/n. everythings gonna be just fine. please, stop crying. you look terrible when crying.” i said.

“shut the fuck up, harrington.” she keep crying and i keep hugging her while moving my body. “im here and you need to tell me everything to me from now on, ok?” she nodded. “good. to make your day for tonight, lets watch your favourite movie.” she look up at me.

“alright.” she smiles and we go sit in front of the tv. “a child in time?” he asked. “yeah. of course. i've never watch that movie before.” she said and we proceed to watch it.

——————————————————

a few minutes later, we end up crying like a little child with a lot of tissues on the ground and hiccups on us. she end up crying on my shoulder and i put my arm at the head of sofa. i was literally wipe away my tears.

“this is the fucking saddest movie i ever seen-” i said between hiccups. she keep cried. “now stop of this drama. im sick of this crying shit.” i tried to stands but y/n doesn't let me.

“no. don't go.” i look at her. “wait why?” she looks up. “i- i- can't let you go.” my heart beats fast when she said like that. it gaves me so many butterflies in my stomach. “oh- al- alright. i'll stay.” i sat back and caress her hair.

i can't stop looking at her while she's still in hiccups. “hey, stop crying y/n. its over now.” she looks up. “that movie are so fuckinh sad. how am i gonna-” i grab her by her cheeks and close our face to kiss her.

she kissed back and hold my neck. we were ending for the make out sessions. we keep kissing until he layed on the sofa. “gosh, harrington.”

she studied me. “i love you, y/n. i terribly love you so much.” i confessed. “i love you more, steve harrington.”