drunk

third person pov

it was prom night and y/n and her friends went to the prom together. they wear a really beautiful dress. y/n wear a glitter blue sky dress, Anna wear a simple white blouse dress and Angelina wear a yellow dress like belle

so, they all spent time together with drinking wine and gossiping about boys in their school. "dont you think billy is hot?" Anna said. y/n and Angelina grossed out when Anna said that. "oh please, he's not that hot tho" "what? he's fucking hot tho. you know what type of boy I like, right?"

y/n and Angelina look each other. "well yeah. but he is so red flag, Anna." y/n said and drink some wine. "you saw by your own eyes when he flirted Nancy's mom at the swimming pool right?" Anna swears. "goddamn. that's right."

than, there's a man came approach those girls. "hey girls, care for a dance?" it was billy hargrove. "oh, hargrove." Anna look into his eyes. "boy, y'all dresses are so magical and beautiful this night." he started to flirt.

"welp, no thanks billy, I don't do dance." y/n turn to other places. "me neither." it's only Anna that adores him truly. "how about you? care for a dance?" it's so weird if Anna reject him. "sure can, billy." she smiles really widely and billy took her hand for a dance.

"i can't fucking believe she dance with him." Angelina and y/n keep looking at Anna who already danced. "so, what are we doing now?" they shruged. but then, there's a guy who came approach us and sat between us.

"hello ladies" they don't even know this guy and he even talk to them. "which one of you would like to dance?" he's pretty goodlooking tho, nice smells, nice face. "well, we dont do dance, sorry" Angelina said. the guy starts to take Angelina's hand and take her for a dance.

"ange- well nevermind, I'll just drink here." y/n said and fixes her dress and take a sip of wine. "one more please." she asked a another one.

"hey there.." y/n rolls her eyes and look back. "what again.." oh, it was way too unexpected. "you??" he smiles. it's steve harrington. "yeah.." he sit next to y/n. "what are you doing here? you'll gonna ask me for a dance or what?"

he chuckles and ordered some drink. "well, technically no. I don't do dance." y/n relieved. "thank god. there's was 2 guy already asked me for a dance." he laughs. "dont you have a date, harrington?" he sip some wine and shakes his head.

"nah, I don't think I have one."

your pov

you serious? wtf does that mean. hes steve harrington. he is the most popular guy in the goddamn school tho. "you fucking shitting on me right?" "no serious. I don't have a date tonight. Nancy broke up with me and there you go.."

"geez, sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to tho" I sip my wine back as I watch anna and Angelina danced together with mens. "so, that's your friends?" he pointed at Angelina and Anna. I nodded and smiles. "yeah, more than friends. they're my family, life and world." I sip again.

"how about we take one little dance, y/n?" I look at him and gulp the wine in my mouth. "harrington, you're the only one saying that you don't do dance." he rolls his eyes. "it doesn't mean that I hate em. come on.."

I rolls my eyes and harrington offer his hand, I took his hands and we were on the dance floor. "you just need to follow my step, alright?" I nodded and look at my feet while his hands were on my waist and his other hand holding mine.

my hands dropped on his shoulder and neck and we started dancing slow while I look at my feet to make sure not to stepped on him. "yeah, you doing good.." he smiles and I smiles as he compliment me.

I can feel his finger trace on my chin and lift up to meet his eyes. "eyes on me, y/n. don't worry about the feet." that was so– I can feel myself blushing. "alright, you're doing great" then, for a sudden, the dance floor is empty and it's only us there.