event booth

me and my family were planning to go to this one event. it was an amazing and most famous event that ever held here. there have so many things that sold and given such as free pizza, water and goodie bags.

at first, we were walking together, as soon as i turned around, they dissapear. “mom? dad?” i searched for them. these fucking people keep pushing me when im standing there searching for my parents.

at last, i decided to walk and discovered the event all alone. i walked to just window shopping the clothes, food and stuff. i also noticed soke of the artist but i just go silent cuz i knew they wouldn't notice me.

as i walk around, i just saw one young man. a really familliar man. with a fluffy hair, beige jacket and jeans laying on the ground. this is so suspicious. “wilbur?” shit, it was my favourite streamer.

“ohh heyyy thereee” he seems so drunk tho. total drunk. “what are you doing here?” i asked and crouch down to look at him clearly. “oh just nothingg. admiring this beautifuk nature” he pointed at the tent. my heart can't stop beating.

“do you need some help?” i asked him and he turns to me. “look up at ghe skyyy, beauwtiful bluee skyy” he is so drunk. on the event? and so, i help him to stand up. i put one of his hands on my shoulder and we walked around.

“my head starts hurting” he said and i look at him. “wait a second, i'll find the water.” i look around to find the  water. he laughed. “its okay, its okay. im just joking.” while we're walking around, we find a spot to sit down a little bit.

i put him slowly and he sigh. “quick question. why did you want to help me?” he asked and i chuckles. “helping you? its just. it just makee me more comfortable with myself. i love helping people.” i said.

he smiles widely. “i see that.” he rub his own hair. “where's your parents?” he asked.

“i dont even know. they dissapeared without telling me. i know im the suckest daughter ever” i chuckles in a sad way. “hey don't say that. you are not.” he pat my head.

“easy for you to say, steve.” he still patting my head. we keep talking and talking. everytime we talked, the more i fell in love with this guy. eventhough, he got drunk by anonymous person.