graduation

this is the last year you're in college. you focus and study hard for thus year. your dream is to have degree in music industry. and yeah, you made it. you got what you want for this year.

“steve!!!” you came back and shouts his name loudly. “YEA? Y/N? YOU OKAY?” with his messy hair he runs downstairs and stopped at the stairs. “what?” he asked confused. you showed him the paper.

“what's that?” he came closely and take a look. his eyes slowly widened. “Y/N!! YOU MADE IT!!” he lift you up and hugs you tightly. “congrats y/n!! i am so proud of you!!” he even give some kisses on the cheeks.

even he's your best friend, he acted like hes a boyfriend of yours. “I GOT DEGREE!!” you shouts while holding the paper. “rememver what i said? it will always come true. gosh, i am so proud of you, y/n.” he hugs you again.

the graduation day

“y/n!! y/n (l/n)!! cmon its 7.30 now!!” steve shouts from the downstairs. “gosh, where the heck is this girl?” steve went upstairs and knock on your door. “y/n? you up?” he slowly twisted open and it showed you still sleeping under the blanket.

“goddamn it. y/n (l/n)” he shakes your body. “wake the damn up now. its your graduation day-” he still shaking you. “give me 5 minutes.” steve deep sigh. “no, no, no, y/n. its already 7.30. wake up, honey.”

steve really acted like a mom and a boyfriend. “cmon, y/n.” he kisses you at the forehead, cheeks, lips, head everywhere. “y/n, i'll never treat you ice cream again.” you finally wake up.

“fine, fine. i'll get ready.” a few minutes later, you dressed up and steve drive to the college for the graduation. “alright, babe. we're here. look at me.” you look at him.

he helps you to adjust your hair, the clothes like a real mom. “alright, you're beautiful already.” he smiles that makes your heart fluttered. then, both of you went to the hall.

you went to the backstage and steve went to seat near the hallway. “harington?” your parents greet him. “oh mrs (l/n), mr (l/n)” he shakes hand with them. “where's y/n?” she asked. “she's already went to the backstage and get ready fkr the ceremony.” he smiled.

“and dont worry, i take care of her perfectly and she is beautiful today.” she smiled. “so, what time did she wake up today?” your dad asked. “um, around 7.30. technicakly almost 8.” your dad sigh. “gosh, when did she gonna learn?” your mom sigh.

“its okay mrs (l/n). everything's gonna be fine and she'll learn it one day. and you both must be so proud because she got the degree-”

“what?!” your parents shocked. “um, a degree? in music industry?” they really look so shocked. “she got the degree?” steve feeling so confused cuz he thought that they know it first. “um, i thought both of you knew it.”

“harrington, we dont even know that she got a degree.” your dad replied. “oh gosh. really. um, she really did.” steve said and the graduation started. “i really wish if you are my son in law.” your mom said.

“honey, why did you said that?” they sat besides steve. “dont you see? he can protect y/n at every cost and harrington looks like he really fell in love with y/n.”

steve cheeks started blushing. “yeah, kind of.” your mom smirk. “see, he admitted it.” your parents chuckles.
the students started walking up to the stage and get the flowers and stuff.

“y/n (l/n)” steve and your parents stands up and give you a huge clap. “thats my girl.” your dad whisper. after the graduation, they went to meet you.

you hugs steve first since you saw him. “y/n, your parents here.” steve whisper to you. “what?” you look behind him. “mom? dad?” they both chuckles and you gave them a hug.

“since when you came here?! i dont even know about it!!”

“and we even dont know that you got a degree?!” they laugh. “congratulations, honey. you really made us proud.” your mom said that makes you tear up. “that is yiur happiness tear.” your dad continued.

“congratulations, y/n.” steve wishes you. “aw, thank you steve.” you give him a hug. a warm hug that he needs. “i love you, y/n”

you look at him while you hold his shoulder. “you mean it?” you asked confused. “yeah, i really love you, y/n.” he kiss your cheeks. “mom, dad.” you reach out to them.

“go on. its your first love.” they agreed. “gosh, harrington. you made my heart flutters so mucb today.” you said and he kiss you on the lips. passionately.

“finally. you've git your future son in law.” your dad said makes your mom cackling.