date night

you've been dating steve harrington for 6 months. it was a surprise that he confessed to you passed few months. "hey, darling" he greet you after class. "hey steve, damn, since when you learned calling me darling?" you chuckled. "well, since i'm in love with you, i guess?" both of you chuckles while walks to steve's car. 

"oh yeah y/n, i forgot." he opened the door to you. "what is it?" "since we've been 6 months dating, i would like to ask you out on a date." you smiled. that's cute tho because he softly asked you for a date. "aw, steve, that's cute." he smiles. "would you come?" you nodded. "ofc, i will." you caress his hair and go inside the car.

then, steve's sends you to your home and he even gives you a bunch of chocolate to you. "thanks steve." you kiss him and hug him tightly. "i'm glad that i'm dating you." he smiles and steve's rubs your cheeks. you go out and walk to the door. as soon as you walk to the door, you turn back to steve's car and open his door. he was shocked. you  hugs him tightly as if you'll never meet him again. "hey, what's wrong? is everything fine?" 

"everything just fine, steve harrington. i just.. i just.." you stopped talking. "i just love you so much." steve heard what you said and keep hugging you so tightly and caress you softly. "aw, my girl. i love you too. i'll do everything just to make you happy." he smiles. the moment that you'll never forget in your whole life.

if you have a child, you probably gonna tell the moment that you fell for a man named steve harrington. that's literally so cute. both of you hugs for a few minutes, then you went inside.

your pov

“hey, y/n, where have you been? its almost 7 now.” your mom asked. “me and steve having a little conversation before he sent me back home. and, he brought me some chocolates.” i showed her.

she smiles. “aw, how cute.” i smiles and put the chocolates into the refrigerator. “oh, before i forgot, mom. steve wants to bring me to go on a date!!”

“aw, seriously? when?” “not sure, but we planned this weekend.” she smiles. “you gotta dressed up pretty okay? he'll definitely gonna fall for you.”

“but i fell first.” we laughed. “well, well, its okay. at least, you fell for each other.” then, i walked to my room. “i should make him a bouquet flower.” i smiled. i open my drawer and search for paper colour.

“where did it go?” there was none of em. “mom!! mom!!” i walk downstairs back. “do you saw my paper colour?” she thinks. “oh, yeah, your twins use it for colouring. i forgot to tell you.”

“oh, really? well, that's okay. are you going to the shop tommorow?” she nodded. “can you buy me some paper colour for me?” “ofc i can. what do you want to do with that?”

“flower bouquet.” i smiles. “aww” my mom really likes steve harrington a lot. he is such a gentlemen and a sweet, kind guy. thats why she loves him. same as my father. “y/n!! can you help me for a sec?”

i was about to walk upstairs to take a bath, but my dad called me outside. “yea, what is it?” he was reapiring the car. “can you sit at the driver seat and push the gas pedal? i need to take a look on mr drew engine.”

i really love this type of help. i went to the driver seat and sat down. “alright, pedal it up.” i push the pedal. “welp, there's really something wrong with the engine.”

“take my toolbox, please.” i brought it to him. “here. what type of the problem at the engine, dad?” he explained it in automotive way. i dont understand at all. all i know is tourism. “um, okay, dad.” “i knew you didnt understand it, but its okay.” we laughed.

“btw dad, for your information, steve will bring me on a date this weekend. in case you curious.” “well, that's good. he really take care of you well, i saw it recently.” i smiles. “ofc he is, dad. he is so caring, kind and super gentlemen!!”