babysitting

i was spending time with dustin, max, will, eleven, dustin, and mike. literally BABYSITTING. "y/n, come on, the movie has started!!" dustin shouted from downstairs. "cominggg!!" i replied and rushed downstairs. "do you guys want some popcorn and coke?"  i asked and they nodded. i grab some coke from my fridge and the popcorn and gave it to them. 

"here you are." i gave it to them cautiously. i literally bored with the same movie. its "back to the future" I've been watching it for the 100th time just because of these kids. i just don't understand why they keep rewatching the same movie tho. its totally an asshole. so, i watched my phone silently. dustin caught me. "uh uh, no phone, y/n." i sighs.

"gosh, you guys keep rewatching the same movie when I'm babysitting. its boring." i said. "its not boring at all!!" they said in unison while looking at me directly. "geez, relax. i have just said it." i roll my eyes. then, i heard a knock on my door. "what the fuck is coming here at 12 am?!" i said and waking aggressively. i open the door.

and its revealed the fluffy brown hair with honey brown eyes smiling at me. "hey y/n." he cutely waves at me. it was steve harrington aka my best friends since childhood.

“harrington!! what are you doing here?” i asked him and he rolled his eyes. “duh, im babysitting ofc. dustin asked me to play dnd but i didn't know how.” i giggles.

“you're so funny, harrington.” i hit him in the chest slowly. “what? you be kidding me y/n-” the kids ran downstairs. “its steve here?” he asked excitedly. “yep, here he is. your favourite babysitter.” i point at him.

“favorite? duh. no.” max exclaimed and i stares at her. “what you mean ‘no’?” i asked. “you're the one of my favorite babysitter.” max said and smiled at me. “aw, max” i hug her and so did she.

“well, btw, steve, do you know how to play dnd?” will asked. steve looked at me and shrugged. “answer the damn question, harrington.” i said while smiling. “im sorry, byers. i don't know this shitty game.” will look at him sternly.

“how dare yo-” before will finished his sentence and hit him hardly. “HARRINGTON!! how dare you called the game shitty in front of the kids?? did you used your brain before saying that, harrington? and, one fact, its not a bullshit, shitty game that you keep saying all this time. its such an absolute amazong and fantastic game i ever played in my life.” i nagging at him.

he was silent. “y/n- i didn't knew you liked this game-” i blush. “i- i just defend these kids.” he crossed his arms. “.. and not me?” i try to not look in his eyes. “wh- why would i?” the kids stop from the argument.

“alright, alright. its fine. y/n, can you call eddie to come here?” dustin asked and i nodded. “sure.” i take my phone and they ran upstairs. “i can't believe you defends them and not me.” he even doesn't look at me. “oh harrington-”

“AND STOP CALLING ME HARRINGTON!! THAT WAS MY FAMILY NAME. MY NAME IS STEVE!!” he replied angrily. i was stunned. “geez harri- steve. calm the shit down. i was just messing around.” i said while approach to him.

“tch, messing around-” i brought him to seat on the sofa. “gosh, steve. it was fun teasing you.” i laugh hardly. he shifted away from me. i rolled my eyes. “oh, cmon, steve. don't be like this.” i shifted to him but he shifted more until the corner of sofa.

“well, fine. Harrington.” he looked at me and rolled his eyes. i stand up and walks to the kitchen. im gonna make his favorite desert. i take the ingredients from the fridge and make waffles even- its night.

“im sure you're gonna love this, steve harrington.” he slowly turned his back. im quietly making the waffles. after waiting the waffle bake i get ready the whipped cream, cherries and his favorite fruit, strawberries.

“DING” the waffles done. i put it on the plate and put the whipepd cream and make the smiley face with cherries and srrawberries. “im sure he'll love it.” i smiled

author pov

steve turned his back and look what you did. when you saw that steve staring at you, he turned towards. you bought the plate with the skiley face waffles to him and walks behind him.

“suprise. i made this for you.” you showed him the food from behind and kiss his brown fluffy hair that made him blush. he look at it. “and know you love this so much and i made it only for you because you're total asshole.” he started to laugh.

“see, i knew the way how to bring back your smiles.” he chuckles and take the plate. you sit besides him and admiring him carefully while watching him eating the dessert that you just made.

“delicious?”

“hm, totally. you're a good chef.” he commented made you laugh.

10.30 pm (steve pov)

“kids. your parents here.” y/n shouted while im about to stand up. “hurry up shitheads!!” mike shouted to them. “y/n!!!! mike cursed to usss!!” lucas said. “mike, what did i tell you? no cursing to your friends.” she adviced.

“such a good babysitter.” i whispers. “dustin, max, el, mike, will, lucas and...” she count them all. “where's dustin?” she asked will and mike. “idk. he was right behind us.” mike said. “goddamn.” she walks upstairs leaving me and the kids.

“so-” i tried to bring up a conversation. “free ice cream tomorrow?” they all cheered up. “when, when, when?” they asked in unison. “tomorrow evening on 5 pm, the onmy place y'all know.” i replied.

“thank you steveeee!!!” they all hugged me tightly. “no problem kiddos.” i patted them and bring them to their parents. after that, i saw a couple of parents who didn't move at all. “um, mr henderson?”

he nodded. “yeah, we're picking up our little boy, dustin.” mrs henderson smiled. “oh, im sorry, wait a sec.” i run inside the house. “y/n? dustin? hurry, your parents here.” i shouts there's no response.

“dustin henderson?!” i keep shouting. “for god sakes-” i walka upstairs. i went to the game room and opened it. “dusti-” these 2 humans who still playing video games nonstop. “cut him, dustin, cut him.” y/n shouted while dustin holding the controller aggresively.

“what the heck are both of you thinking about?” i  said. “um-” she looks towards me. “dustin, you're mom here and waiting in front of the door right now.” i said and the curly boy keep playing. “wait a sec-”

“there's no second, minute or hours to wait you to finished this goddamn game. now lets go.” i grab his backpack and lift him. “NO NO NO, Y/NNNNN” y/n just chuckled at the statement.

“stevee, let me finished the gamee”

“no henderson, your parents here to pick you up right now.”

“i don't want to go back home.” he said while shouting. i brought him to his parents. “here you are. your- dustin henderson.” i try to give him but he grab my shirt and jacket.

“oh, dustin. come here.” his mom pick him up from my shoulder. “i don't want to go back home, mom!!!” his parents try to persuade him. “it's okay, we'll gonna come back to steve again.”

i waved to him sweetly until i feel the presence from behind. “y/n!!!!  i don't want to go home!!” dustin shouted. “aw, are these cute couple always babysits our kids?” mrs wheeler said.

“w- what?” y/n stutters. “you guys should be the couple babysitter tho.” mr henderson said. “oh, mrs wheeler. as you see im not-”

“yeah, we're couple and we always take care of your kids until we're married.” i smiled and grab her by her waist. she was blushing hard. “awe, so cute of you. god bless you.” joyce said.

“well, thank you joyce.” i kiss her head. then, they all drive away. y/n push me away. “steve! what the hell is that?!” she's mad.

“damn y/n, you looking so hot while shouting at me.” i smirk and her face turn red. i caress her face and lean her into kiss. “i love you y/n.” she started to hiccup.

“i guess, you admit it that you love me.”