harrington 4

i twisted the doorknob and go inside with the saddest face i ever made. "oh wow, look who-" billy stopped talking and look at me. "y/n, are you okay?" he stands up.

i nodded. "oh no, you don't." he grab my wrist. "is harrington boy did something to you?" billy asked. "what? no, no, no." billy asked why. "i- i accidentally said 'i love you' to him and i said it was a prank. he quickly turns sad. total sadness in him."

billy sighs. "why the fuck you do that to him, y/n. if i were him, i would totally sad tho." i nodded. "i know, i know. what should i do now?" he thinks. "go and persuade him." i confused. "HOW??"

"go to his house, dumbass." my brain starts working rn. "oh. my. gosh. you're fucking brilliant, billy hargrove. i'll go now!! see you!!" i runs to the door and slams it.

i ran to his house quickly. just for to see his smiles back.

STEVE POV

can't believe she does that to me. i was at dustin's house. "hey steve, i brought you your favourite cookies." he enter the room while bringing the coke and some cookies.

"thanks bud." i take it and munch it. "man, steve, don't you be this sad!!" i look at him. "you be kidding me? y/n literally prank me saying i love you. its so fucking damn hurt, henderson." he nodded. "i know, i know, steve. but, maybe she was afraid to tell to you. she was such a shy type of person you know." he explained.

"thats a bullshit." TIME SKIP. i go back to my home alone. i was thinking about y/n all day long. i really love her so much. i go to my room and rest my head on the bed.

"i wish she was here and hug her so tightly." i heard a knock on my window. "what the fuck-" i take a baseball stick and hold it. i open the curtain and ready to kick some ass. but, i saw this young girl. it was y/n hargrove.

"y/n?" i threw the stick and open the window. "y/n, what are you doing here-" she push me inside until i lay in the ground and she climb inside and fell on top of me. "steve.." she looks inside of my eyes.

she hugs me tightly. i was confused. "y/n, um, is there any problems?" i sneak at her and said in plain voice. "im sorry" is she crying? "s- sorry for what?" she tighten the hug. "to what happened- in the car." i sigh. "oh god."

i hug her back and made her sit up infront of me. she wipes her tears. "i- actually want to admit that, but im too scared." i look at her while crossed arms. "and- and i- i can't look you that sad with no smiles, laughter and everything. i just can't. y- you are so important to me in my life, steve- i- i just-" i pull her into hug.

"y/n, its okay. you think i'm mad at you? no, no. im not." i caress her. "i just knew something. i just doesn't fit with you, right. and yes, im not a man that you've been searching for." she looks at me. she hits me in the chest. "steve harrington!!"

"what?! im telling the truth tho" she look in my eyes. "alright, i think it's time to let you know." she wandered. "what do you mean?" she was blushing?? "i- i-"

i raosed my eyebrows. "hm?" she looks at me. "i literally love you, harrington." she was about to run away to the window. "what-" i can't grab her wrist. "Y/N!!-" she close the window. i escape from the window and catch after her.

"Y/N!!" she keeps running. then, she fall afterwards. "oh my fucking hell!!" i speed up to her and look at her. "oh my god (2x) are you okay, sweetheart?" she had a scratch on her face and some blood on her knees. she looks away.

"you're staying a night in my house today." she looks up. "what? no, no. billy will worried about me also dad. and he must tell me about dad."

"no y/n. he'll not. also, you're hurt and its already dark. you want to walk alone at this freak dark street?" i started giving advice to her like a mom. "no." i nodded. "you'll stay with me now." i lift her in bridal style and bring her to my house again.

in my bedroom, i put her gently on the bed and kiss her lips softly before taking the first aid kit at the kitchen. "stay here, darling." i smiles. plus, i am absolutely happy bcs she's finally confessed that she likes and loves me <3

i was blushing and half shouting at the kitchen. "steve!! are you okayy?!" she shouts from the bedroom. "yeah, yeah!! im totally fine!? don't worry, ho ney!!" i cover my face.

back to the room, "hey, you okay?" i asked and she nodded. i put the kit down and went to her. "i love you so much, y/n." i chuckles softly. "so much. i love you in every universe." she smiles.

"and i love you more than the stars." im blushing. "you're red" she giggles. i kissed her on her lips and she wraps her arms on my neck. we were having so much fun here.

"let me cure you for a bit." i open the kit and let out some essentials that i need to use. "so, is billy best you up or something like that?" she shake her head. "seriously? no?" she nodded. "well, thats kinda sus." she hits me.
"its not nice saying that to him."

while i put some oil on her knees, i listened to what she said. "yeah, i mean hes a total asshole at school and beat up students like hes a king there. i mean he is a king of hawkin." y/n cut me.

"yes, totally. hes also a bully at our old school. but, after my dad said that im the only sibling that he has, he chnaged a lot that time." i stops padding the oil. "seriously? i just- wow. he is literally cool." she giggles.

"i know. he is the best brother in the multiverse. and, he always asked me did you do something to me." i rolls eyes. "duh, me? hurting you? never in my life. i love you tho, how its possible to hurt you." she smiles and hold my hand.

"yeah, thats true tho." i smiles back. "yeah, and we're done. you're perfectly clean now." i put the kit on the desk and crawling to y/n. i put my hand on my head and staring at her.

"why are you looking at me like that?" she giggles. "no, nothing. it just. you're beautiful." she laughs and kiss my cheek, nose and forehead. "how about lips?" i points. "nah, nah. i'll give you tommorow morning, honey." he smiles.

"aww" i pouts. "alright, fineee" she hold my cheeks and kiss my lips several time. "that was so soft." i said while covering my face with the teddybear.

she suddenly hugs me softly and kiss my cheeks multiple times. "oh ho ho, whats happening here." i chuckles. " nothing. i just love you so much!!" i caress her hair and kiss her head. suddenly, the phone ringing.

"oh god, who's interupting?" i said and she stands up to hrab her cellphone. "oh my- its billy-" she looks at me and jump on the bed.

"answer it said that you're at the byers." she nodded.

ON THE PHONE

y/n: billy, i know its late but-

billy: y/n, yes i know you'll still w harrington. its late btw. i suggest you to stay a night at there.

y/n: oh, i see. um, well, harrington said the same thing too.

billy: cut the shit. yeah, whatever. just stay there. don't go anywhere and DON'T do something with him or yeah- you know.

y/n: yeah, yeah, i know billy.

billy: alright bye.

the call ends

steve looks at me confused. "so, what's billy said?" i hug him tightly. "he said i should stay a night with you cause it's too dark to go back home." he chuckles.

"well, i admit that billy accept pur relationship." i smiles and we head tp our dreamland.