meet my new boyfriend

im the type who likes to stay in the house all the time. playing video games, playing guitar and watch some of my fav tv shows and movie.

my mom keep telling me to go outside, explore the nature and makes friends. friends? what is friends? it's sucks. i dont like friends now.

“y/n, can you come here for a sec?” i went to the kitchen. “yes mom?” she grabs her car key. “im going to meet my friends for a sec. can you cook some dish for yout father?” i hate this.

“dish? one thing, why are you hanging out with friends?” she wears her lipstick. “just hanging out cause its been a long time we're not met.” i rolls my eyes.

“oh, one more thing, take care of your little brother and make him milk if he's hungry. “again, being a lazy mf babysitter.”

“do you understand?” i nodded. “i understood, mom.” she smiles widely and went out, drive away. i locked the door. “if dad wasn't work, it would be fun.”

i back to my seat and watch the tv show. this is my life. then, i heard crashing sound at my brother's room. i sprint to the room and saw the window's are broke. “what the hell”

i look outside, there's a bunch of kids staring at me. “we're sorry” one of them apologized. “how could you played a ball this high?” they laughed.

“you gotta paid for it.” i joke it but actually yeah. then, a man came to the kids. “yeah, hi. i behalf of them want to apologized cuz accidentally broke your window.”

“yeah, luckily it doesn't hit my brother's head.” i crossed arms. “um, how much did it cost?” “you better asks my parents.” i walk away.

“hey!! hey!!” he keep calling. i take my brother and went downstairs. i continue to watch ‘king creole’ while holding my brother.

a few minutes later, i fell asleep.

author pov

on 5.30 PM, your dad came home. “honey, im back.” he looks suprised because you fell asleep while holding the baby plus the tv was on.

“oh my god, honey!! why you let y/n and george slept like this?” he take your brother and put him in the crib. “shh shh” your dad pick you up and put you over the other sofa and cover you with blankets.

“what did she watch?” she checked the tape. “king creole?” he laughs alone. “honey!!” he keep calling your mother. “for god sakes” he called your mom. “honey, where are you?”

“im with friends”
“and you let our daughter like this?”
“like what?”
“for god sake, (y/m/n)!! you as a mother should be here and not keave your child for more than hour.”
“its okay, she'll learn.”
“she learn what, (y/m/n)? tell me. what did she learn.”
“discipline, (y/f/n)!! discipline!!”

your father hangs up the phone. “im gonna divorce her. she isn't a good mother.

a few minutes later

i open my eyes quickly, i saw my parents were bickering at the kitchen. “what the hell is happening?” i walk to the kitchen. “mom, dad, why are you shouting for?”

they look at me like there's nothing happened. “oh, hey there sweetie. we were planning to go to paris because dad got some money while working.”

i was suprised. “omg really?? to Paris??” i jumping around with my brother. “george!! we're going to Paris!! yeay yeay yeay!!”

“no, you listen here lady. starts from now on, you leave me and the kids alone. you're not a part of this family.” when i heard that, my smile dissapear.

i slowly went to my bedroom with my brother. i need to hear what they talking about. i sat him down. “george, be quiet okay. y/n needs to hear this.” he made the quiet motion to me. “good boy.” i caress his head and went to hear it.

“i just went to meet my friends, (y/f/n).” my mom said. “for 3-5 hours??” thats true. she left us just like that. “yeah, once in life, (y/f/n)” i heard he deep sigh.

“im gonna divorce with you, (y/m/n). you're not gonna be a great mother for the children.” i suddenly feel sad.
“what? are you serious? you divorcing me?”

“yeah, well, thats what you want right??” i heard she slammed something. “well, actually i cheated on you.” i cover my mouth. “you just what?!” she chuckles. “yes asshole. i cheated on you for all these years.”

i could feel his feelings. “get out of my house.” i went closer now. “nope. this is my house.” i feel i wanna punch her right now. eventhough she is my mother it doesn't mean a 17 years old girl can't beat.

“you dont pay a single dollar to this house or to kids, you listen mf?” oof. “now get the hell outta here. i dont wanna see your face now. go to your fucking new boyfriend now. mf go.” he started shouting.

i went back to my room and cried behind the door. my brother saw me cried like an asshole. “y- y/n, why awe you cwying?” i wiped away my tears. “no, there's nothing.”

“yes you awe. look, you cwying.” he touches my cheeks and just laughed. and now times to shine. we go downstairs to look at dad. he was sitting at the stairs, crying.

“um, dad, are you okay?” i asked him and he started to wipe his tears. “yeah, yeah. im okay. are you okay?” he asked me back. “me? im totally fine. its okay. are you just cried?”

he giggles. “no im not.” i make my serious face. “you're lying.” he look down. “yes i did. i divorce with your mother.” i was about to cry. “did we go to paris?”

he laughs. “yes. yes we are.” he caress my head and my brother's head. “without mom?” he make eye contact with me. “im sorry, honey.” he hugs me tightly.

“im probably gonna get bully because i don't have a mom.” i whisper.

we go upstairs to rest our mind. “y/n, who broke your brothers window?” oh shit. forget about that. “ah yes. totally forgot about that. there's a bunch of kids playing infront of our house. and idk how the ball can be this high.”

we laughed. “its okay. imma get that fix.”