fight

billy hargrove always disturbs me every time i'm alone. steve just watched me while billy was trying to flirt with me. "hey princess." he flirted while i roll my eyes. "go away billy." i replied while he's playing with my hair. he smirks at me. "well, well, well. you're so arrogant aren't you after dating steve?" he knocked on my locker door.

"i am not billy. i'm trying to" i stop for a sec. "hm?" he hums. "i- im trying to avoid you. i don't want harrington to misunderstand anything between us." i explained. he just laughed? like wtf? this isn't funny at all, man. "why you're laughing, hargrove?" i asked. "y/n, y/n." he plays my hair. "take your hands off her, hargrove or i'll beat you up after this." a familiar voice spoke behind me.

i turned around it shows my boyfriend, steve harrington. "steve-" i was about to run but billy grabbed my hand. "what are you doing, billy?! let go of me." he grabbed it tightly. "no uh, y/n. you're staying with me." i was disgusted at his point. "shut up billy. you're not even my boyfriend." i hit him with my book and run to steve.

steve was burned with anger because billy flirts and disturbs me every time and everywhere. its like he's been spying on me for about 2 months. "did billy do something to you?" he asked concerned. "he- he's been trying to touch me and flirts with me anytime. i am so fucked up." i face down while billy keeps staring at us.

"don't worry babe. i'll settle it up. don't be sad, ok?" he made me face him with his thumb. "yeah, alright." he walks to billy. i'm afraid that he'll be beaten up by hargrove. that's all. 

steve pov

the fuck did hargrove want from her? "hargrove." i called him and he puts the cigarettes away. "Oh ho ho. looks like this 'king steve' came to defend his girlfriend, aren't you harrington?" billy said while looking at his bully friends. "let's cut the shit out and we'll settle it face to face after school." y/n called me. "STEVE! what the hell are you thinking about?!" i turned around.

"stay there and let me finish it alone." y/n swears at me. "language y/n." i remind her. "FOR FUCK SAKES, HARRINGTON!!" 

after school, the fight

we're at the lonely, quiet hallway. only me and billy hargrove. "tell me honestly. what did you want from fucking y/n l/n." i said. "tch, stop being such a gentleman, harrington." i roll my eyes. "hargrove. just fucking answer the damn question." i half shouted. "fine. i like her, its that it?!" he tell the truth. i laughed.

"you? like y/n? god, billy, oh my fucking god. for the love of the god, she's taken. and im her fucking boyfriend. don't you clearly see? enough is enough, hargrove. she'll be y/n harrington soon." i teased him. "shut up. i'm sure one day both of you will break up and i'll take y/n as mine." he smirked. "no uh. you're overconfident, hargrove. i'll never ever let her go to the stupidest man." y/n came here. "steve-"

"no y/n. not now."

"oh my gosh, steve harrington. this is not the way-"

"shut up y/n. im tryna beat up his ass right now."

"oh, so harrington wanna beat my ass? duh? you?" he made fun of me.

"harrington. remember, you even didn't win in one fight in your life. jonathan byers really beat your ass for hard. am i right?" he laughed and y/n look at me. "billy, stop this." y/n said. "no. im not. im waiting for him to beat my-" i punch him so hard until he falls. "STEVE!!" 

we keep punching and kicking until we're bleeding. "KEEP AWAY YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND." billy punched back at me. "HOLY-" y/n gasped. "HARRINGTON!! BILLY STOP THIS SHIT!! THAT'S ENOUGHHHHH" y/n keep shouting. "i really knew you'll never get win in this hella game, harrington." he keeps punching, punching, and punching until i was unable to speak.

y/n push away billy so hard and goes to me. "steve, steve, wake up. don't close your eyes. i'm gonna take care of you right now. please, stay awake." i heard her saying but i feel so dizzy and my head is so damn hurt. "BILLY, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!! LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO STEVE!! IM GONNA FUCKING REVENGE ON YOU, HARGROVE. GO FUCKING AWAY RIGHT NOW." she shouts.

i saw billy walks away and y/n keep holding me. "steve, are you there?" i nodded. "yeah, yeah. im here." she smiled as a sign of relief. "cmon, let's go. im gonna cure you up at my home." he lifts me up slowly and i put my arm around her arm. we walk cautiously to my car. "let me drive." she opened the passenger seat. "oh no you don't."

she put me gently on the seat and look at me. "you're fucking hurt right now, steve. i'll drive." i sigh. "but you didn't have any license." i replied. she rolls her eyes. "who cares tho." she closed the door and started driving the car to her house. "be careful y/n."

"i will. i will. don't worry, harrington. i'm not a 14 years old girl that drives like crazy people hitting signboards." she laughs. "fine, fine."

y/n house

"alright, we're here." im about to open the door but y/n grab my hand. "ouch-" she quickly apologized. "geez,, im sorry, im sorry, im sorry." she rubbed my hands. she gets out of the car and opened my door. she carried me slowly and went into the house. "stay here a bit. i'll take my stuff." i nodded. after that, y/nn takes the first aid kit at the kitchen and runs to me.

"okay, steve. i know you're tough. but this is just a basic curing, okay?" i nodded. she started taking out the essentials and cotton pad plus plasters. "i love you y/n." i said in a deep voice. she looked at me and smiled. "i love you more, harrington." she started patting my cheek with some oil in that cotton. "ouch!! it's hurt!!" i hissed.

"owh- im sorry, honey!!" she kissed my spot where im hurt. "feel better?" i nodded and smiled. "just keep calm and hold the pain for me, okay?" i take a  deep breath. she kept patting at all the bruises and the blood spot. "tskkkk" i hissed again. i hold it.

"hold it, steve.." while she patted she also glance at me once. after a few patting, she puts the plaster on my face and my fingers. "done. you're fine right?" she asked concerned. "thank you, l/n." i kissed her lips softly. "you're so cute, harrington." she caress my face.

night

we're sleeping together in her room. i was facing the ceiling. i think this is the stupidest decision i ever made in my life. "hey, you okay?" she asked while using her skincare. "yeah, yeah. im good." i turned to her to admire her beauty. "why you looking at me like that?" she giggles. "you're just so beautiful at night." she's blushing. 

"shut up, harrington." she crawl to me and hugs me. "you were scared me to death, today. do you know that you made the worst decision ever?" she asked while patting me. "i am. I've been thinking about that now." she rolled her eyes. "geez harrington. i told you. don't do anything to that man. he'll beat you up harder tho. and as you know he's tough and he's a BULLY, harrington." she said.

"yeah, i know that, y/n. but im tryna protect you, y/n."

"i know steve. but this isn't the way. you could be dead under billy you know? and i hate seeing you get beaten up by him. that scared the hell out of me. i'' fucking sacrifices myself to get beat just for you. only you steve." she stared into my eyes. "oh, y/n."

"that's because i love you truly much, steve. that's the only reason." i tuck her hair behind her ears. "im so glad that i meet you in my life y/n," she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"me too, harrington. me too. im also appreciate that you keep taking care of me every time and make me happy every day these days. if we weren't met, i guess, i'll never exist in this world." i got touched. 

"we really meant together." we cuddles.