guitar training

(2022 edition steve harrington)

you locking youself inside your room, playing guitar while sitting next to the window. the sun shone up ur whole room. you were playing “falling in love” by ciggarettes after sex.

“when i hold you close to me, i could always see. a house by the ocean.” you plucking your guitar. suddenly there's a knock on your door. “what??” you shout.

“its your brother. jonathan.” you put ur guitar on the bed, walks to the door and open it. “what do you want?” you asked. “you missed your math class yesterday aren't you?” he crossed his arms.

“what? since when?” he sigh. “um, excuse me. your own teacher reported this to me yesterday.” you sigh deeply. “alright, fine. i am. okay??” he smack his forehead.

“im gonna tell this to mom.” he open the door widely and grab your acoustic guitar. “hey, hey, what are you doing to my guitar??” you try to grab it from him but he was way to tall. “im gonna ask mom to keep this.”

both of you run to the kitchen. “hey, hey, why you're running?!” your mom shouted while bringing the tea for will. “mom, she missed her math class again. and i want you to keep this guitar for a moment.”

“FUCK YOU, JONATHAN!”
“LANGUANGE!!”

“sorry mom, but it was jonathan faults.” you point at him. “what me? ur own teacher report this, y/n. and you 24/7 focus on ur music and guitar?” you roll your eyes.

“that's the only way to get away my stress.” your mom tries to settle down this. “alright listen. i'll keep this guitar for a moment.” she take it from jonathan. “and if you pass ur math test this week, i'll give back to you. IF you promise me you won't missed any class nor fail the math exam.” you nodded.

“yes, mom. i will. can i get back my guitar?” you asked politely. “i can't give you this for now, y/n. now, you two needs to go now.” jonathan takes the car key and walks out. “you're such an ass,  jonathan” you whisper to him.

at school, your pov

“don't miss your class, y/n!!” jonathan said. “shut up, i know what to do.” i walks away from him. i went into ny class. i walk and sit beside this one boy. his hair is pretty amazing. i can feel he staring at me.

“yeah, i know you staring at me. so stop. thats creep me out.” he laugh. “i never seen you before. are you a new kid?” he asked. i look over him. “no im not. i usually skips class.” he nodded.

“the name steve harrington.” i look at him. “yeah. akready knew you. King Of Hawkins.” i sarcastically said. he giggles. gosh, this class is super boring. i rolls my eyes. “i can see you totally bored.” i chuckles.

“yeah it is. the fact that i didnt understand a thing.” i scoffs. “damn same as me tho.” he replied. why he keep asking question like he wants to start a conversation with me.

he was like really attractive from side profile. but it was normal to these girls now. funfact, almost every girl really crazy for steve harrington. yeah people keep saying he is so damn attractive, so handsome, so good with kids so good with that shit, this shit. didn't take any this asshole.

“alright class, you all gotta have a suprise test next week. so get ready. class dismissed.” the teacher said. “finally.” i get up and walks to the cafeteria. i usually sit alone.

i take my food and sit alone. i heard a footsteps and sat infront of me. “what the hell-” steve keep following me. “what are you doing here?” i asked. “nothing. i just sit here.”

“yeah, yeah, i see that. where's your beloved nancy? why didnt go rest and kissie kissie with her now? i like to being alone.” i started to eat. i saw steve being so quiet now and playing foods. “steve?” he hums.

“are you okay?” he smiked weakly. “i already broke up with nancy.” i shocked. i was like? the king of hawkins broke up? “are you be fucking kidding me?” i look somewhere else to find nancy.

“why you broke up tho.” he threw the fork. “cuz its all bullshits bullshits and fucking bullshits!!” he shouts out loud. people looking at us. that freaks me out. he cover his face. “geez. um, hey, harrington. its gonna be fine. okay?” i comfort him.

“no its not. its all bullshits.” he move the food tray away. i stand up and sit beside him. “you know, when i was in your shoe, i'll spend the time w myself playing guitar in my room. locking the door and open the window.” i put my hand on him. thats shitty awkward.

he look at me. “playing guitar? you can playing guitar?” i nodded. “wanna play too? i can teach you if you want too.” i offer him a free learning. “no, no its okay. i can play it too.” im shocked. “really?” he smiled and nodded.

after eating we going back home. and i saw an unique poster. “hm?” i look at the poster. “its a guitar competition.” i smiling widely. “lets join, steve!!” i happily asked. “you want to?” i nodded. “well, if you say so. we need to inform to mr batch now.”

i quickly grab his arms to go to mr batch's office. once we arrived, mr batch worried about us. “hey hey, whats wrong?” i happily smiling while looking each other. “we want to join the guitar competition.”

evening, third pov

you were playing guitar as usual in your room while looking outside the window. there's a knock. “y/n, there's a guest.” jonathan reminds. “this must be steve.” you put the guitar and run downstairs.

“ah, so you are steve harrington. i've heard so many news about you a lot.” your mom said. you stands at the stair. “ah hello there, y/n.” he waves at you. “why you came here again?” your mom asked. “the guitar competition, mom.” she nodded.

“btw mom, do you remember where dad put his old guitar?” you asked. “the electric one?” you nodded. “i think it was in my big closet.” yousmikes and grab steve to upstairs. “aren't they cute together?” your mom smiled and chuckles. “what? you ship them?” will disgust

upstairs

you wer searching for your dad old electric guitar. “ah! find it.” you take out. “damn, its so fucking beautiful.” you hold the guitar. “yep. so true. i miss him playing hotel california with this guitar.” he looks at you. “where is he now?”

“people said he was six feet above us.” he thinks. “oh- oh my gosh, y/n.” he just found it. “i am terribly so sorry for your lost.” you chuckles. “yeah its okay. the accident happened 3 years ago. so im fine.” you take the guitar and walks to your room.

steve walks in and close the door. you open the window and grab ur dad's guitar. “okay, what song should we play at the stage?” you asked. “hm idk. which band do you like.” steve said.

“idk either. i have alot of bands that i like. metallica, arctic monkeys, coldplay. maybe?” he shocked. “damn, you listened to metallica?” you nodded. “yep.” we started to suggest songs.

“these kids like pop songs not rock.” steve explained. “you're right. maybe we should take metallica.” you suggest. “im fine with that. what song?” she thinks. its between enter sandman and master of puppets.”

“oh my fucking god!! you're a badass y/n byerss!!” he jumped. “what? what?” he was so shocked tho. “your taste on music is so fucking cool. i like it.” he crosses his arms.

“idk which song should we performed. master of puppets or enter sandman.” steve just remembered something. “hey, dont you remember mr batch once said we have 2 shows that need to performed?” you look up at him.

“what? show? seriously?” he nodded. “yeah. he said, if we win the competiton, we can play in some event or anything. we have our own band.” steve happily explained.

“are you serious?!!!” you jumped with him. “yeahh!! and we have these 2 perfect songs!!” he pointed at the guitar. “OMGGGG” you're so happy until you accidentally hug him.

steve pov

she suddenly hugs me. “I CAN'T WAITTTT!!” she even didnt realised it. “we need to practise now.” she sat on the bed and held the electric guitar, while me i grab her red electric guitar.

“but steve..” i look at her. “i dont know how to play the song.” she looks so dissapointed. i pat her head. “hey its okay. i can teach you. dont worry.” i smiles at her.

“wanna learn now?” she nodded happily.