doing everything for you

I'm Steve Harrington. Robin is my friend and my shift partner. We have anything else, alright. So, the thing is I feel like I like this one girl from the next class.

she was the prettiest girl I ever seen in my life. At the cafeteria, I stared at this girl for a long time. “harrington, what you looking at?” Robin snapped in front of me. “oh, there's nothing wrong.” I go take my food.

After recess, I sneak to missed my Spanish class and went outside. Luckily nobody was there. I fire a cigarette and smoke it behind those tree. While smoking, I kept thinking, why I like this girl so terribly much?

then, I found Robin walked towards me. “fly?” she nodded. “i hate Spanish tbh” I give her a cigarette. “i don't smoke you dummy” I shrug. “what were you thinking all the time tho?” she asked.

She sat next to me. “oh, I know why” I look at her. She smirks. “nope Robin. I'm not in love.” she chuckles. “sure you are, I know you for a long time, Steve.”

“for fuck sake. fine. I am.” Robin chuckles. “its the same girl, right?” I nodded slowly. “ha, I knew it. Go confess to her tho.” I slow her down. “WO WO WO it's way too early. She even don't know me tho as well”

she sigh. “fine, fine, fine.” then, I spot a teacher. “robin, Robin, mr hockley-” I point at him and we quickly go hide somewhere else. “i'll take her attention to introduce to you”

“what?! that's the horrible shit I ever heard on this planet” she laughs. “you want her right?” I don't know what to replied. “that means a yes.” I rolls my eyes.

after school

I went straight to my home when suddenly I noticed that robin was talking to that girl. “holy shit, robin. you be kidding me.” I quickly drives away.

I went to my bed and rethinking what the fuck has happened at the school early this morning. “i don't know how to face her tomorrow. should I just confess to her? or should I act like a badass?”

“did she likes badass? or does she likes a sweet, kind hearted boy?” I overthinking so much. “alright, stop this, steve harrington. you good. there's nothing to be afraid of.”

I heard a knock on my window and it shows robin. I open the window for her. “you talked to her, aren't you?” she nodded. “hey, she knows you, man. probably a green flag. she is so way too smart and beautiful as well.”

“beauty with brain.” i smiles. “what did you tell her, robin?” she sat on my bed. “oh well, nothing much tho” I crossed my arms. “nothing much? huh, that's bullshit. I know you so well, robin.”

“well, I just told her that you like her a lot.” she was speechless because before this, no one has ever crush on her. “and?” “and what?”

“you know it at the school tomorrow.” she chuckles and get away. “oh fuck. what should I do now.”

school
I parked my car slowly and suddenly. “BAHHH” “oh my fucking god-” I hold to the stering wheel. “stop doing that's shit, robin.” I get out the car and lock.

“so any plans today?” she asked. “sleep all day long” I smiles. “or, confess to her?” I stopped walking. “hell nah. it's too damn early.” we continue to walk. “well, early is better?”

“hi robin.” there's a girl came towards us. it was my crush. pretty short, pretty cute. I mean she's always being cute. “hii y/n. how are you?” they looks like a really good friend.

“so, harrington, this is y/n.” she introduced to me. “your crush” she mouthed to me. I can feel my face burning. “hi harrington. nice meeting you.” she's offered her hands-